Missing him

A Shooting Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lxL4GMM1Pk  <----------------------- I recommend this song!

Lately for have been dreaming about Kyuhyun, You assumed that you miss him. So you decided to call him. Sadly you never gave your number to him and he never gave his number to you. Wanting to see him again you thought of places he could be.

You: Maybe he would be at the restaurant where we met the second time.

You quickly got dressed and ran out the door. You ran to the bus stop and waited and waited for the bus. Finally the bus arrived and you headed to the restaurant. The bus stop and you ran into the restaurant and looked to see in Kyuhyun was the but sadly he wasn't there. You left the restaurant and walked gloomly down the street when you bumped into someone.

You: I'm so sorry.

He ask if you were ok and as you were listening to his voice you thought it sounded familiar. You looked up and saw the one you really wanted to see Kyuhyun! You were so happy to see him that you hugged him.

Kyuhyun: Is something wrong? He asked confused

You: No..... nothing is wrong.

Kyuhyun: Ok if nothings wrong, then why are you hugging me?

You: Oh!..... Ummm..... no reason..... why I can't hug my friend that I haven't seen for a while!? you replied blushing

Kyuhyun: Oh! You missed me didn't you!  He said laughing

You: No not even, why would I miss you!

Kyuhyun: Ok then if you didn't miss me then why did you hug me?

You couldn't answer because you weren't so sure yourself.

Kyuhyun: if your not going to answer then lets go grab something to eat. It's my treat. He said smiling.

You: O.... sure.

He then dragged you to the restaurant where you had your second meeting. The both of you order a meal and when it arrive you ate it.  What you didn't know is Kyuhyun had a plan to make you eat sweets and make you tell him the truth of why you hugged him!

You: I'm full thanks for the meal. You were about to leave when Kyuhyun pulled you to his side.

Kyuhyun: You can't leave now, you haven't even eaten your dessert.

You: No....... i really got to go but thanks anyway. Kyuhyun held on to your hand and showed a piece of cake into you mouth.

You: Yummy that was soooo good! Can I have more! Plewse! Kyuhyun laughed!

Kyuhyun: Yes you can but you have to answer my question.

You: Ok!

Kyuhyun: Why did you hug me?

You: Thats an easy one, it was because i missed you, why else would i hug you! Now give me some more cake!

Kyuhyun smiled he thought it was cute of you to miss him. He then grabbed your phone and typed in his number and labeled his name as My Prince Charming Kyuhyun! He ordered you some water and payed for the food and left. You drank the water and was back to your senses and then you found a note.

 Note: I had a great time with you today! Thank you for answering my question and if you have and free time and want to hang out with me, be sure to text or call me! 

PS: Try calling me Oppa from now on, ok!    Love Kyuhyun! 

You: What call you Oppa! In your Dreams!                                                                                                                  __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kpopwriter: Thank you for reading and yes I know i haven't been updating much so hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment on what you think! Thank you for reading!!