Meeting Him.

A Shooting Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GPCoLScmOU   <---------- I recommend this song for you!

Since it's summer, you just got an assignment to take pictures at Yeonpo Beach. You headed to Yeonpo Beach, it took about 25 minutes. When you arrived you saw many couples holding hands and walking along the seaside. You took many pictures of the beach,tourist, and the food. As you were walking, you saw a man laying on a rock with a sunset near him.You thought it would make a perfect picture so you took a picture of him. You have finish taking pictures so you started walking back.

Man: Yah!

You turned around and saw him staring at you.

Man: why did you take a picture of me? Are some type of ERT?

You: No! (you said in an shy tone). I thought your picture would look nice as the cover of my Travel Guide to Yeonpo Beach.

Man: Did you ask for my permission? I don't think so!

You: Well you can't even see your face so how could anyone tell it's you.

Man:Oh! well you umm I'm sorry I got mad at you. He replied while looking at the ground.

You: Its ok. I should get going now.

Man:Wait can I at least know your name?

You: My name is __________!

Man: My name is Cho Kyuhyun.

You: Nice meeting you Kyuhyun.

Your thoughts: What a weird guy. You looked back to see if he was still there but he wasn't.

You:  MMMM....Where did he go?

Kyuhyun thoughts: What a weird girl. She cute though. He tried to find you but couldn't.

Kyuhyun: She must have left. *sigh*

He turned around and looked into the sky.

Kyuhyun: Will I ever get to see her again? *sigh* Oh! a shooting star.

He closed his eyes and wished to see her again.

As you were getting into your car you also saw a shooting star.

You: Wow! a shooting star.

You wished to meet the man of your dreams one day!

The day ended so fast that the both of you headed to a hotel to rest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think will happen next? Will they ever meet again?

Thank you for reading I will update soon! Please tell me what you think at the comment section. And Yea I know the story is kinda Cheesy!