His Place.

A Shooting Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn5kjTT1_gg&feature=endscreen <--------------------- Recommended song!

Your stupidity got to you,so some how you followed Kyuhyun to his house. Kyuhyun was happy taking advantage of your stupidity.He was walking with his arm around you shoulder while heading towards his home.

You: Hey there is ice cream over! Lets go get some!

Kyuhyun: Should we? He walked you to the little convince store and but some much treats for you.

You: WOW! So much Yummy treats for me!

Kyuhyun: You are such a little kid. He smirk.

You: Hmm? Whut you say? You said in a childish accent.

Kyuhyun: Nothing. He said patting your head.

You finally arrived at Kyuhyun apartment. You walked in without taking you shoes off and sat right on the couch.

Kyuhyun: Yah! Take your shoes off first. He then dragged you back to the door and took you shoes off.

You: But my feet is cold. You started to pout.

Kyuhyun: Aish, Iet me get you some slippers.

When Kyuhyun left to get the slippers,you went to the kitchen and got a drank of water. You then went back to normal.

Kyuhyun: I'm back with the slippers. He said smiling.

You: Yah! Why the heck am I at your place?

Kyuhyun was shocked     

Kyuhyun POV

Why is she back to normal? Why is she yell at me? She is the one that wanted to come over. Aish I shouldn't have mess with her stupidity. But hey it was fun to try.

You: Hey are you even listening to me! YAH!

Kyuhyun: YES! I'm listening, aish i don't understand why you are mad at me when you wanted to come over.

You: but!............................... You didn't blame Kyuhyun because he didn't know what sweets did to you.

Kyuhyun: yea! you can't get angry at me.

All you did was sat down and looked at the ground. Then you phone rang.

You: Hello?

CO-worker: Hey where the in the world are you? You left for lunch 2 hours ago. The boss is angry! Hurry Back!

You: What!............ I'm on my way!

You:Kyuhyun I need my shoes now! I going to get fired from my job if I don't hurry!

You put on your heels and ran out the door! You ran so much your heels broke.

You: Shoot!

you took your shoes off and ran barefoot to you office. Lucky you made it. Your boss was a little mad but you had a warning.

Kyuhyun POV

Why was she so angry. Why is her personality always changing? Why did she run off? She could of ask me to drop her off.Why? Aish this so frustrating! What am I going to do with all this sweets? I should have ask for her number! Aish!Maybe I'll see her tomorrow. Hopefully I will.

Your POV

I can't believe I went to Kyuhyun's house! Why am I so stupid! Ah! Maybe if I forget about it, it would be like it never happen.Yes like it never happened. Never happen!

You kept on thinking about Kyuhyun and your heart began to beat faster and faster. Wondering why, you headed home early.As you were getting ready for bed,you still thought of him. Over and Over again. You went to bed and dreamt that he was your prince and you were his princess. You woke up wondering why But as you went back to sleep Kyuhyun was in your dreams again!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kpopwriter: Thank you for those who are reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes it goes on kinda long with the talking and the details but I'll try to might it simple and sweet! THank YOu!