Hello Again?

A Shooting Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fbP0pwgZdM <---------------------- I recommend this song for you!

 While working in the office you thought that it has  been at least a month that you wished for the man of you dreams. Sadly you haven't met him yet.Ever since you finished your assignment on Yeonpo Beach, many people have been going. It was almost your lunch break so you started to pack up your things.

You: I'm heading out to lunch,do you want anything?

co-worker: No I'm good but thanks.

You:Okay then bye.

You headed to your favorite restaurant, you walked to the ordering booth. You ordered your food and went to sit and wait at the table. You headed someone walked into the diner and sat at the table in front of you, so you both can see each others face.

Kyuhyun: Oh? He stared at you with a confuse look.

Kyuhyun: Hey remember me! He shout to you.

You waved and gave him an awkward smile, everyone was looking at you, you were so embarrassed. Kyuhyun then got up and sat with you at your table.

You: Yah! Why were you yelling at me!

Kyuhyun: I was happy I found you. He smiled very brightly.

Kyuhyun: What are you doing here?

You: I'm on lunch break from work so I came to eat.

Kyuhyun: Oh.

You: Don't you think its magical that you came to this restaurant on the same day as me?

Kyuhyun: Yes, I knew I would see you anyway.

You: What do you mean?

Kyuhyun: Back at Yeonpo Beach I saw a shooting star and wished to see you again.

As your face was turning red, you thought about the wish you made, " is he the man of my dreams"?

Kyuhyun: Yah! ________________ are you ok?

You: Hmmm, oh yea I'm ok.

Your food finally arrive and so did Kyuhyun's food came. You finished eating and was about to leave until Kyuhyun stopped you.

Kyuhyun: Wait! Where you going? Don't you want to eat dessert with me?

You knew you couldn't eat sweets because it makes you stupid.

You: No, thank you.

Kyuhyun pulled you back to your seat .

Kyuhyun: Say ahh! Come on open up.

He shoved a piece of cake in your mouth. He looked at you wondering if you like it or not.

Kyuhyun: So do you like it.

You: Hmmmm. It's so good, Omg I should order more what is it called?

Kyuhyun POV

Is she ok? Why is she so full of cuteness and is acting stupid? Lets see if she is really ok?

Kyuhyun: Hey do you want to go back to my place?

You: Hmmm. Ok! Do you have more sweets for me?

Kyuhyun: We can go buy some on the way there Ok.

You: Ok! YEA! Going to get some sweets with my friend Kyu.

Kyuhyun: Who's Kyu?

You: You silly, who else can it be? My dog?

Kyuhyun: Oh! 

He was smiling brightly and put his arm round your shoulders as you were walking towards his home.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kpopwriter: Sorry for the very late update. I've been busy with school. What do you think will happen next? What is Kyuhyun going to do? Please comment on what. you think.