Her Mysterious Saviour

The Right Key

Taeyeon woke up only to find herself in an unfamiliar surrounding. The neat and white room was certainly not Taeyeon's style.She tried to convince herself that she was died although she heard the beeping sound from the high-technology machines beside her.

 

"You are awake!" A deep and manly voice greeted Taeyeon. No matter how hard she tried to refresh her vague memory, she could not remember knowing this good-looking man in front her. His 5 facial features were perfectly located. His eyes were sparkling, his nose was sharp and high, and his jaw line was so perfect. His face was simply the wonder of nature. Not forgetting to mention his perfect body shape that is shown clearly from his tight shirt.

 

"Are you okay?" The stranger flashed his famous charming dimple smile. To be honest, Taeyeon was shocked by his beauty. Her heart flattered as his mouth formed into a flawless curve. It was just so perfect. Without knowing, Taeyeon had been staring at him for almost three minute.

 

"Who are you?" Taeyeon questioned, after regaining her composure.

 

"You have yet answered my question Miss. Anyway I happened to pass by the traffic junction and saw that a truck was speeding towards your direction, hence I went forward and pushed you aside. But you went unconsious, probably due to tiredness and fear, therefore you ended here." He calmly, yet seriously replied.

 

Taeyeon did not understand why didn't the God bring her to heaven, where she could reunion with Wooyoung. She, full of anger, screamed at her saviour "Why did you even bothered to save me? Can't you see that I do not want to leave anymore? Get out of the ward immediately, I do not want to see you again!

 

Feeling wronged, the man rebuked, "Well, I saved you because I was kind! And did you even think of the consequences if you were to be killed there? The driver of the truck would be imprisioned for the rest of his life or even hanged, the passerby would be tramatised by your digusting and bloody look after you flew off caused by the strong impact. You only think for yourself and do not care about others? Apprently, my kindness is not repayed, and you did not even thank your saviour! Please wake up from your dream and face the reality. This world would never go like what you want to unless you face the truth. And I would gladly leave me so do not bothered to chase me away.

 

Taeyeon cried out loudly after the man disappeared from the door. She had to admit that her actions were irresponsible however, she could not think straight then. She just wanted to join Wooyoung that badly.

 

Just then, three people burged into her ward with sore eyes. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the sight of them. "Taeyeon, are you okay? Mummy has come to see you! Oh, you see, you arm is bandaged! Does it hurt?" It was always the same. They only cared about her feelings when something bad befall on her. Helpless, she turned her body and faced the opposite side.

 

"Yah, is that how you should treat your mother? She gave birth to you, and we brought you up with much effort! Do you think this is the apprioriate behaviour to treat us?" Mr kim roared. Taeyeon kept quiet. Silence had always been her reply to her parents "golden advice".

 

"Fine if you are not interested to reply our question. But you can't stay like this forever! I have arranged a match-making for you with Park International Bank Chief Exexutive Officer's son. This marriage would bring in great deal to our company. You better not ruin the party. If not, i will burn the cheap house of yours!"

 

Yet mentioned, Taeyeon's father, Mr Kim, owned one of the most prestigious fashion company in Korea. They mainly designed the stage outfits of the top korean stars like TVXQ, BIGBANG and SHINee and more. He forced Taeyeon to join the company after wooyoung's death, hoping that she could put her past aside. However, his stubborn daughter would not abide his intruction without any threats. And her weakness is no other than the house that Wooyoung bought for her, which they planned to live together after the wedding ceremony. With no option, Taeyeon just had to listen to her father in order to keep that house of hers and Wooyoung's.

 

 

 

~~~

Author Note: 

I'm sorry that i was unable to update the past few days. I suppose that many of you would have guess who is Taeyeon's saviour! And I promise that Leeteuk will appear soon! I decided to dedicate the next chapter for him ^^ Also, sorry if my previous chapters are very short! The future chapters would be as long as this :) By the way, do you guys want to include other supergeneration couple? Although i would love to concentrate the Taeteuk love story but other couples could serve really well as supporting roles! Lastly, i may do a double update today! So look out :D