The Day

The Right Key

"Bang!" The sound of the gun echoed through the church. It was a complete slience as they stared at the lifeless and bloody man on the floor. 

"Darling, please don't leave me!"

"My son! Wake up! Don't close your eyes!!"

Taeyeon woke up in shock, trying to catch her breath. It was the third nightmare for the month. She had been haunted by the same nightmare since his' death. That day was supposedly the happiest day of her life, but it turned out to be otherwise. She hated herself for ignoring the fortune-teller words. And now, she could never bring him back. 

Today was the day - his death anniversary. For 2 years, she nver had the bravery to see him. But she knew that today was different. It was their 3333 days today.  3 held a special importance to them, not to mention their 3333 days together. 

She knew that he would want her to face the reality, but she was unable to bring herself to do so. However, today was an exception. She was not going to forget his special day. She must see him, even against the wills of others. No one will understand this importance except them.

She brought him an Avenger toy figurine. It was his favourite. She never and will never forget anything about him. Taeyeon exhaled a deep breath and mustered her courage to ask the lady in front of her, 

"May i know where is Jang Wooyoung's grave?"