The Harsh Reality

The Right Key

     She tried to fight against the tears that were threatening to fall anytime. That was the last straw for her. The tomb that encraved the words "Jang Wooyoung" perfectly. The hysterical cry drew in many weird stares and looks. But she was oblivious to them. All she could see was his tomb, the fact that he's died.

 

"Why did you not bring me along? I was so lonely and helpless here. Do you miss me? There was not a day without you in my mind. Do you still remember what day is it today? It is our 3333 days aniversary! I promised you that i will buy for you the latest toy figurine! Here is it, isn't this beautiful? I kept my promise but why didn't you..."

 

    "What are you doing here?!" Taeyeon was interrupted by a loud and angry voice. It was his mother. The angry mother pulled taeyeon up and gave her a tight slap. "You killed my son! Get lost! I do not want to see you again! You a jinx!"

   

    She wanted to walk away but she had to be strong, at least for today. She had to spend this day with him, even if they didnt let her to. This was not something Taeyeon would do but she kneeled down and pleaded his mother. But her begs were returned with yet another slap.

 

    "You this evil jinx, dont ever call my son by his name! Go away and dont ever come back!" Mrs Jang shouted and pushed taeyeon to the floor.

 

     Taeyeon felt the stinging sensation of pain, not from her cheek nor from the fall but her heart. Over these 2 years, she tried to convince and console herself that others had forgiven her. However, it turned out otherwise. Heartbroken and sad, taeyeon ran as far as her legs could bring her to. She ran nearly two kilometers. She was in her own world, scolding and cursing herself to die.

 

      "Honk honk" the loud and sharp sound brought taeyeon brought to reality. She was in the mid of a traffic junction. And a huge truck was travelling at a fast speed, towards her. Taeyeon was terrified initially, wanted to run away. But then she smiled at the truck. She knew that wooyoung had came to take her away on this special day. "Wooyoung! I'm coming"