Park Leeteuk

The Right Key

Park Leeteuk

 

How should I describe him? Handsome? Dashing? No, those were understatement. He was the definition of perfection. It may sound as like an exerggeration but indeed, he was the dream of every girl.

 

Born in a sliver spoon, he never had anything to worry about, excluding his family business. However, one special trait about him was that, unlike all other rich playboys, he never took advantage of his family background to play with girls. In fact, he was a loyal lover.

 

"Hyung, how about this hot babe?" Eunhyuk pointed to the blonde lady who was owning the dance stage.

 

"Come on, she is not my type. I bet you to get her number in a minute" Leeteuk smirked.

 

"It won't even take me a second to know her, you will be on house tonight"

 

"Deal, but if you fail, no girls for a month"

 

Eunhyuk snickered as he slided his way through the crowd to his target. He could not believe that Leeteuk was underestimating his charm. He started dancing to the beat as he made his way to the y lady. The crowd, even his target, appuaded as eunhyuk gave his bow. He deliberately turned to leeteuk and gave him a victorious smirk.

 

"Hey there, I'm Lee Eunhyuk, what's your name?"

 

"Nice to meet you, Aoinette" . She reached out her hand for a handshake.

 

"Do i have the honour to have your number?"

 

"Ahem. Get away from my girl" a huge bulky man with tattoos printed all over his back interrupted Eunhyuk's mission.

 

Starled, Eunhyuk apologised and 'ran' back to Leeteuk only to find his friend laughing hysterically.

 

"Yah, that's not funny. It was just that i found a wrong girl"

 

"I should have taken a picture if your shocked look!" Leeteuk continued laughing despite the eye-piercing stares Eunhyuk was giving him.

 

Leeteuk's life revolved around bussiness and friends. Eunhyuk was considerably his' best buddy, and they would hang out weekly at Donghae's pub. As contrary to his buddy, Eunhyuk is a playboy. He love to flirt with girls, but he never put in real feelings to them. Hence, he was often titled as 'the bad ' by their friends.

 

In the office, Leeteuk was a perfectionist. He had high expectation from his subordinates and colleague. This was why he earned the title of 'workacholic'. Even at the age of 29, he was listed in the top 20 Korean businessmen, making him the youngest person to make into the list.

 

Although Leeteuk was to inherit his father's company, he continued to strive hard in his work. Hence, he was really likeable among the workers, and this made him the top golden bachelor of 21st century. All women regard him as their ideal type and their company parnters hoped to tie a good relationship with the Park family just for their percious daughter to enter the prestigious family.

 

Coincidence or not, out of all companies, the Parks chose the Kims as their in-laws. As a filial son, Leeteuk had no objection to his father decision but with a condition - He would respect the woman decision. If she rejects or showed no interest in this wedding, the engagement would be called off.

 

 

~~

Author's Note:

Happy Lunar New Year! ^^ Sorry for the late update and the spelling errors! Leeteuk finally appears! :) Leeteuk and Taeyeon will meet officially the next chapter!! :) Do comment and subscribe! :D Thank You :)