Sudden Kiss

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa arrived at the penthouse around 8 o’clock in the evening and as soon she walk inside she saw jaejoong sitting at one of the bar stools, he’s just actually arrived five minutes early before her and now starting to have a little drink to begin his night.

 

“Hey you’re home. Have you eaten?” Jaejoong surprisingly asked her, stopping her track as she was about to go straight to their bedroom.

 

Lisa turned around and nodded at him... “Yea i did, i was out with a friend. You?”

 

Jaejoong also nodded at her... “Same, with my friends.”

 

“Oh.” She lightly smiled before turning around again to go inside their bedroom.

 

But then jaejoong called her attention for the second time...

 

“Come here and join me.” He invited as he pull out two glasses and pour some red wine on it.

 

Lisa froze for a seconds thinking on why his suddenly acting so approachable to talk to. She then, place down her bag aside and walk towards him, sitting at one of the bar stools beside him. Jaejoong handed her a glass of red wine and she gradually accepted it...

 

“You love to drink?” She asked not even sure of what she’s actually saying.

 

“It’s my way of luring sleepiness.” He chuckled softly before gulping his red wine.

 

Lisa stared at her glass of red wine while circling her index finger on the lips of the glass before she sigh and took a gulp...

 

“About this morning...” She heard jaejoong uttered that made her stop from gulping her glass of red wine and turn her view at him. “I'm sorry.” Jaejoong apologized.

 

Lisa shook her head... “It’s okay, don’t worry about that.” She replied. “I know if ever i’m on your shoes and i see someone holding or touching my private things, i’ll get mad too.”

 

A soft smile curved at jaejoong’s lips and took another gulp of his red wine. For a while, the whole room got envelope with silence as they both staring at their glasses of red wine and both were in their deep thoughts. As the two continue to remained like that, jaejoong didn’t notice that he already finish a bottle of red wine while lisa were still on the same half amount of her glass of red wine...

 

“Did you, somehow—realize that marrying a man that you don’t even love was a very awful decision?” Jaejoong asked with his quite queering voice.

 

Lisa turned and looked at him... “Yea i did. But what can i do? There’s no any other way anyway.” She softly replied.

 

“So it is really a—genius that we have this contract of ag-agreement, right?” He said with a light chuckled before gulping all the way a another glass of red wine.

 

Lisa astonishingly stared at her because jaejoong look so drunk already yet he tend to stood up and attempting to open another bottle but before he could walk to the other side of the bar, jaejoong fall aside on one of the bar stools just near where he was sitting...

 

“Y-Yah, are you okay?” She asked him.

 

Jaejoong just nodded as he starts to chuckled huskily and try his hardest to stand straight to get the bottle of red wine...

 

“Wait, i think that’s enough already. You’re drunk.”

 

Jaejoong mischievously glared at her... “Nooo~ i’m not. Let’s have another round of red wine okay?” He corky said.

 

Jaejoong begun to take a few steps but failed befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter