Challenge

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong bowed at her again as Mrs. Huan left and headed inside...

 

“You two can go home now.” Lisa said to the both of them. “Thanks for helping me today.” She smiled at the two of them and walks inside.

 

When lisa left, taecyeon took now the opportunity to have a man on man talk with jaejoong, commanding him to follow him near a lagoon not far from the venue they were. Taecyeon was seriously looking at the horizon while jaejoong was just standing right behind him, waiting for him to speak. Actually jaejoong was fiercely furrowing at him, didn’t know if what he’s up to now...

 

“I have something to oppose from you.”

 

“Oppose?” Jaejoong chuckled bitterly. “Oh really? And what is this stupid thing running in that head of yours? ” He said with sarcasm.

 

Taecyeon then turn to face him, furrowing back at him...

 

“I want you to stay away from lisa.”

 

“Wow, that’s funny. Why don’t you tell that to yourself?” He scoffed before jaejoong turn around to walk away.

 

“Listen you bastard.” Taecyeon bawled, making jaejoong stop his track. “Now that i got her trust back, you’ll never get her from me.”

 

Jaejoong then walk back close enough to him... “Don’t be too confident, you don’t own her. I know lisa hate me now but it doesn’t mean that she wants to be with you. It’s just having her trust back, but have you ask yourself if she still wants you?”

 

Taecyeon grab his collar... “Let me refresh your mind, lisa still loves me idiot. I can still feel that she does, so sooner or later it’s not impossible for us to get back together.” He said almost gritting his teeth before he let go of him. “Okay to make it even more clear for us, i’m challenging you jaejoong.”

 

Jaejoong smirked at him...“Try me.”

 

“I’m challenging you in a motorcycle race. If you win, you can do whatever you wanted. But if i win, you’ll void that contract of agreement you’ve signed together, cutting all your connections with her and from her family. It’s like you both were never met.”

 

It took jaejoong a while to answer him as he look down, it’s like he suddenly felt an unexplainable fear but still he manage to nod thoughtfully, agreeing on him... “Is that it? Call...” He said sternly as he swallowed his saliva. “...i’m on.”

 

“Tomorrow, 5o’clock at Olympic park.”

 

____________________

 

Jaejoong went at a motorcycle showroom with yoochun, practically sorting of some good and nice motorcycle for him to ride tomorrow. Truthfully saying, he’s not a type of person who’s actually like riding into something like this, that’s why yoochun were completely wondering on why the heck they’re in a that kind of place...

 

“Seriously what on earth are we doing here?”

 

“To buy one of these.” He pointed.

 

“Oh...to buy? And for what reason?”

 

Jaejoong turn back at him and grinned... “I’m going in a race.”

 

“R-Race?”

 

When jaejoong had finally found the motorcycle he like, he immediately approach the sales executive and automatically paid for it with his black card without having any second thoughts or even asking yoochun about how the cycle was...

 

“Wait a minute, can you explain it clearly? Hello, confused person here...”

 

Jaejoong wet his bottom lips... “Well, i kind of agreed in some race challenge.”

 

“What?!” Yoochun exclaimed in shock, almost breaking his eardrums. “What do you mean, you agree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter