His Real Feelings

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night, the four boys, samara and taecyeon were the only ones who eat dinner together at the dining area. Lisa was resting upstairs on their room while jaejoong was still with claire at the infirmary, accompanying her for almost couple of hours which samara hated... “You really need to shake your friend’s head.” Samara sarcastically said. “How dare he let my friend stayed on that cold freaking water and do his way to that Claire girl. Seriously who was his real girlfriend here? He’s really starting to get into my nerves; i just want to cut his head off!” She slammed a hand on the table, making all the glasses jolted from the table.

 

“I can’t believe hyung can do that to lisa, what the heck is wrong with him?” Junsu said in disappointment.

 

“Do you mind if i ask...” Taceyeon uttered. “Who’s this claire? Why is he so attached to her?”

 

“Claire is jaejoong’s ex-girlfriend.” Yoochun answered.

 

“What?”

 

Yunho nodded, with a glass of red wine on his left hand... “Yea she is.”

 

Samara rolled her eyes annoyingly...“Why? Are you having some second thoughts now for letting her stay? I’m not being harsh or anything but you weren’t supposed to let her stay here.”

 

“Isn’t that being harsh too to an acquaintance?” Changmin asked at samara with his brows lightly furrowed.

 

“It ain’t harsh, it’s just being practical.” She glared at him.

 

Taecyeon stood up as a trey of food came and brought by one of their resident waiters, handing it carefully towards him. Those foods were actually for lisa, he demanded their house chef to cooked something for her, that could help her ease the coldness she got earlier...

 

“I’ll just go and bring this to lisa.” He said before he left and headed to the room where lisa was staying.

 

While taceyeon was walking along the corridors, he suddenly remembered lisa’s saddened face earlier when they were at the frozen lake. She was softly tearing up behind him, after jaejoong kind of abandoned her and left with claire without even asking if she was okay or at least gave a hand first.

 

Taecyeon knows samara was somehow right, maybe if he didn’t let her stay or maybe if he just didn’t planned this whole trip on the first place none of these will happened. He stop his track as soon he reach the halfway, walking towards the door he knock twice before letting himself in.

 

“How do you feel now?” He asked, walking towards the bed.

 

Lisa was sitting at bed with her back leaned on the headboard... “I feel, fine now.”

 

“Here, i brought you some food.” He said, placing it at the nightstand.

 

“Thank you but i’m not hungry. I don’t feel like eating.”

 

>>>Song Playing: "Love Affair"

 

Taecyeon sat beside her, with him facing her. Slowly, he hold lisa’s both hands and gave her a soft smile...“Why you didn’t tell me, that claire was jaejoong’s...” He paused as a tear escape from her eyes.

 

“Why would i tell you? That’s not the typical me, you know that. I would rather keep it than mouthing to others.” Lisa said with a weak smile. “Am so pathetic, aren’t i? Sorry if this was all happening on your birthday. Not a good memories to keep.”

 

“Sshh~” He hushed her, wiping her tears. “It ain't my birthday yet. My birthday is tomorrow, so don’t feel sorry okay? Come here...” He commanded and pulled her into a tight hug. “If one day, when you found it like you can’t take it anymore don’t be afraid to let go and fall, because i’ll be always here to catch you and willing to give you my both hands without hurting you again.” He whispered and kissed her head.

 

Lisa hugged him back, with somehow a smile mark on her face...

 

At the infirmary, claire was confusedly staring at jaejoong while she was keep on wondering on what has really gotten into his mind after doing that earlier. Making her his first priority than the woman he was in a realationship with was really sort of confusing for her. Somehow of course, she doesn't want to assume somethings yet that she, herself isn't sure. So she just decided to ask him...

 

“Jaejoong, what are you doing?” Claire suddenly said.

 

He was sitting next to the infirmary bed she was laying on...

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter