Two Hearts, One Mind

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mmm~i’m so full!” Lisa said after she finished all the cooked and prepared lunch by jaejoong. She was actually rubbing gently her stomach and out of the blue a soft burp follows. “Ops.” She giggled, before pulling out her phone and sent jaejoong some thank you message. Not too long she received a reply from jaejoong...

 

Jaejoong: I’m glad you liked it.

 

After reading his reply, lisa sent him a smiling emoticon and place back her phone inside her bag as she set aside it along with the white paper bag that had the bento box. Suddenly a knock from her door was heard, it was taecyeon who just arrived with a smiling face as he entered her office.

 

“Hi, how are you doing?” Taecyeon asked.

 

“Hi to you too, i’m fine take your seat please.” Lisa said, walking toward the couch to sit next to him. “So, why are you here? Omo, don’t reason-out the visiting thing.”

 

Taecyeon chuckled at her... “Okay. Well, i’m here because yes i’m visiting you but besides of that i still have this one important reason why i’m here.”

 

“And that is?”

 

“Lisa...” He holds her both hands, making lisa look at him puzzled. “I know i said, i’ll start being your friend if that’s the only way to stay by your side but i don’t want to be just your friend anymore...i want us again, us like before and this time no telling of lies, this time only you and i matters, this time i’ll put all my deepest sincerity for you.”

 

“T-Taecyeon-a...”

 

“Will you go out with me again? Be my girl again?”

 

Lisa felt happy as soon she heard that from taecyeon but then there this one part of her that was like shouting inside her, telling her to say no which she can’t understand the reason why, even though she knows to herself that she still love him, does she? Then why is it so kind of difficult now for her to answer a yes to him. Why she feels like, half of her was already holding back and yearning for someone and clearly that’s not for taecyeon...

 

“Um...” She stood up and turnaround, walking towards her desk. “You and I?”

 

Taecyeon stood up also and walk behind her...

 

“Yes, will you accept me again?”

 

“Well, this is kind of sudden...speechless.” She said with a soft chuckled then became serious as she face him. “Can you give me at least a little time to think about it?”

 

He slowly nodded... “How about on Sunday let’s have a dinner. Can i have your answer by then?”

 

“Okay.” Lisa softly said, enough for him to her. “Sunday.”

 

____________________

 

When lisa arrived back at the penthouse, jaejoong was already there. He was quietly sitting at the living room while doing something on his laptop. Seems like jaejoong still didn’t know that she arrived already and was standing not far from where he was since he was kind of seriously typing something on his laptop. She then, took the opportunity to stare at him for a while as she was thinking again about what taecyeon had told her earlier at her office.

 

Pressing the enter key from the keyboard, jaejoong finally notice her presence...

 

“How long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter