Alive

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?” Lisa muttered softly while unbelievably smiling at him, trying to sink those words she heard that just suddenly came out from his mouth and because of that, she get one piece of kimbap from the plastic container and straightly shove it inside his mouth, making jaejoong drew his confusion. Chewing it on the process, lisa giggled at him. His face was suddenly turned red, totally got choked over the kimbap. Clasping his mouth, he motioned for the soymilk and lisa hurriedly handed it to him while she's still giggling at him.

 

“Yah, why the heck did you do that?” Jaejoong groaned breathlessly.

 

“What, shoving a kimbap into your mouth?” She shrugged. “I don’t know, i just feel like doing that.”

 

“I’m not making a joke here.”

 

“Well, i’m not either. I was just giving you a taste of your made kimbap.”

 

He sighed, starting to get annoyed at her...“But i’m being serious here when i said those i lo—” Lisa immediately twitched his lips with her right hand, refraining him from saying it again.

 

“You don’t need to repeat yourself. I heard you and...” She paused, lowering her head as she blushed. “...i love you too.” She voice out so softly, still had his lips from twitching it.

 

Jaejoong smiled inwardly at her, removing her hand from his lips. Tilting her head, he leaned down as he gave her a long smooch. After, their eyes meet and stared at each other for seconds before lisa blushingly capped her face in embarrassment...“Omo~” Lisa breathed.

 

Jaejoong chuckled huskily at her, having one of her hands on his chest... “Silly, my heart was pounding so fast.”

 

“I-It’s not my fault.” She stuttered. “Is it? Um, at least you’re not the only one who’s like that now.” She said, bringing one of jaejong’s hands too on her chest.

 

He blankly blinked at her as soon his hand was on her chest... “I... don’t feel anything.”

 

Lisa furrowed... “Eh? But that’s impossible.” She alarmed, having now his two hands on her chest. “It was pounding fast too. I’m sure of it, i can felt it. It’s like going out of my chest.” She desperately protested.

 

“Relax, i was just kidding.” He pinched her cheeks playfully.

 

“Eeessh~!” She slapped his hands and shoved another kimbap into his mouth. “You’re annoying.” But instead of feeling annoyed at him, she ended up laughing and slowly lay down, resting her head on one of his thighs.

 

Jaejoong then, her forehead gently... “I made those kimbamp for you so, you suppose to taste and eat too.” He smilingly said and fed her one too.

 

“Wow...” She chewed as she looked up to him. “...taste good. But by the way, did they know that you’re not going for work today? I mean yoochun might scold you again.”

 

He shooked his head... “No, not at all. Yoochun knows that i’m having a one day leave. Besides you don’t need to worry about that, i’m the President.”

 

“Even you’re the president; you still need to go to work. You know, employees were more inspired to do their work if the leader of that company were there too.”

 

“But i want to spend a day with you. I’m sure they’ll understand. So enough of worrying at them and just turn your attention to me. I’m the one who’s here with you; we’re the only one who’s here so let’s just enjoy this day together okay?”

 

Lisa just smilingly nodded at him as she was still lying down, having his thigh act as her pillow. Both of them began to eat in that position, feeding her and then feeding him too. Until in some reason, lisa suddenly thought of the framed dried azaleas that jaejoong had before, the one she accidentally broke.

 

“Hey, can i ask you something? I hope you don’t mind.”

 

“What is it?”

 

Lisa bites her lower lip, now her eyes were at a bud of sunflower near them... “About the frame.”

 

“Frame?”

 

“Yea the one that has those three dried azaleas, the one that i broke.”

 

“Oh...” Jaejoong got taken a back, thinking of it.

 

“I saw some initials there, S.C. What does that means?”

 

Jaejoong wet his bottom lip... “Why do you ask suddenly?”

 

“Nothing just, thought of it.”

 

“Well, that’s Claire’s initials. Song Claire. I made that frame for her, it was supposed to be my gift for her but i didn’t have a chance to give it to her after what happened.”

 

Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter