Disgruntled

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost a day after when jaejoong passed out and until now still hasn’t woken up yet. Lisa already called the Kim’s family doctor to check him and the doctor told her that he was just fine, it just that jaejoong were under of some amount of an alcohol plus for not having at least a nap for three days. Lisa was staying beside him every after hour as she was sitting on bed, watching and also waiting for him to open his eyes again, in short to be awake.

 

As lisa was staring at his sleeping face, she notice his eyebrows were lightly knit together so she brush and it away with her fingers and smile inwardly as it goes back to normal, before  she made a soft caress on his face.

 

“I never saw him sleeping soundly like this.” Lisa softly said. “Maybe, he’s indeed worn out for not having a good sleeping for days, also for three days.”

 

By that, lisa slowly and carefully stood up from setting beside him on bed, trying not to wake him up but then when she was about to turn around and walk away, jaejoong suddenly grab her right hand...

 

“Lisa...” Jaejoong softly whined, making her startled.

 

“Eeh?~ Y-You’re awake?” She pointed at him, feeling embarrass because he might sense her on staring and watching over him all along. “Y-Yah! You’re already awake yet you’re not talking or even budge a little, seriously.” She ruffled her hair.

 

Jaejoong get up on sitting position as he let go of her hand and yawn... “What are you saying? I just woke up now.”

 

“O-Oh. Really? You’re not joking right? You just woke up?”

 

He rubbed his eyes... “Does a person who just woke up used to make jokes?”

 

Lisa then, sighed in relief before she sat back on bed beside him... “Thank goodness.” She thought.

 

Jaejoong suddenly gave her a questioned look... “Why? What are you up to hmm?”

 

“N-Nothing.” She fakely chuckled. “Tch...”

 

“How long did i fell asleep anyway?” He asked, wetting his lips.

 

“You’ve been sleeping since yesterday then today so that makes...one day.” Lisa simply said with a shrugged.

 

“I’ve been sleeping for a day?” Jaejoong blinked. “Wow, that’s new.” He mumbled.

 

“Actually i quite panicked yesterday when you pass-out so; i call you family doctor...juno.” Lisa said. “And thank god he said you’re all fine. But you know i haven’t figured out that his junsu’s brother until he told me. Junsu’s family was indeed Gods for medicine.”

 

Jaejoong nodded thoughtfully holding her hand, staring straight into her eyes which made her quite self conscious...

 

“Y-Yah...”

 

He smiled... “Thank you.”

 

“Aiigoo~” She pinched his left cheek playfully and out of the blue a growl from jaejoong stomach heard.

 

Jaejoong scratch the back of his head... “W-Well, i haven’t eaten any since i left. U-Uh—quite hungry i guess.”

 

Lisa chuckled at him and pulled him up... “Come on, just on time. I already finished cooking our lunch.”

 

____________________

 

While they were eating, a sudden soft giggle from lisa was heard that made jaejoong stop from chewing, looking at her quizzically, totally wondering on what’s with her sudden weird reaction, giggling on the middle of eating their lunch, is there even funny around or on him...“Why?” Jaejoong asked her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter