Another Call Of Nightmare

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa seriously looked at him in the eyes... “It’s not easy because, this isn’t real compared to the real one.”

 

Jaejoong held her face...“But it is real, i mean we had fun roaming around earlier, having fun with each other upon having a refreshing deep down the water plus kissing. Isn’t that enough to replace those?”

 

“Yea it was real fun. But we...are we even real?” Lisa asked him, which had got him taken aback. “Are we?”

 

Jaejoong slowly nod as he look away from her, lowering his head with the sudden disappearance of his recent jolly aura as random thoughts and feelings start to run over him. He doesn’t know what to say or even how to answer her since he knows that lisa was right. Yes they are married but after a month what? They’re just going back to normal again, in short uncommitted to each other as their contract of agreement says.

 

“Maybe we should go inside and sleep.” He uttered, totally ignoring her question.

 

Lisa looked up into him as he stood up and just watch him walk towards the auto camping and headed inside first. She sighed upon closing her eyes before slowly opening it to look up above the dark night sky... “That’s a no i guess.” She softly said and after a while, she decided to follow him inside and both went to bed with no further words coming out from their mouth.

 

 

>>>Song Playing: "Dangerous Liasons"

 

It was dark night; sounds of sirens were echoing everywhere as it was surrounding him. His breathing were shallow, tears were slowly welling up, cold sweats and rapid heartbeats were hovering, trembling hands were frozen like a new crash of blocking ice, but then it ends,  all at once in just a blink of an eye.

 

“Aarrgh~No~No!” Jaejoong yelped panting, as his eyes suddenly flick opened, getting up on sitting position.

 

His horrifying face was covered with fears and failing, beads of sweats were visible on the side of his forehead; his hands were shaking like it wouldn’t stop anymore. Lisa who was lying on bed beside him softly whines, opening her eyes...

 

“Jaejoong?” She knitted her brows and get up on sitting position. “Are you okay?”

 

Jaejoong didn’t answer as he was still quite gawk after having again his cursing nightmare. Lisa gently capped his face and wipes his beading sweats on his forehead, looking at him in a kind of worried manner...

 

“Hey...” Lisa shooked him, but still no response instead a tear drop from his eyes. “Yah jaejoong, what’s happening to you? Answer me.”

 

Jaejoong then, look straight at her eyes still had the horrifying feeling... “I’m tired.” He simply uttered, enough for her to hear.

 

“What? I don’t understand, what do you mean?”

 

Jaejoong shook his head and removed now her hands from capping his face... “Nothing, just go back to sleep.” He demanded before he stood up from the bed and went outside.

 

____________________

 

The next morning when lisa woke up, jaejoong was no longer in bed. She didn’t actually know if he indeed went back or just decided to stay awake all night since she haven’t felt him lying beside her after he had that nightmare. As soon she finish dressing up, back to her now dried clothes since she was currently wearing a loosen tee that has a length down her knees, lisa walk out of the auto camping and gasped as jaejoong’s car was no longer parked in there in short he already left, left her alone without even living a note or without h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter