Broken Fate

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day teacyeon gathered all of their kitchen staff to confront them about the incident last night. As far as he knows, he strictly had forbidden prunes to have it as one of the ingredients and actually almost all of the ingredients for the food were approved by him before having it cooked but then it still happen to have prunes in one of the dishes.

 

Taecyeon was walking back in forth in front of the kitchen staff; sharply and seriously eyeing them which just made them lowered their heads, waiting for him to say his words...

 

“Who...” He stopped at the center as he began to utter. “...among you, does used prunes as an ingredient?”

 

All of them start on gazing into each other, swallowing their saliva hard. This was the first time they’ve seen taecyeon so serious and upset, totally different and new from his usual approach with them. Some of them were starting on having cold sweats and others were trembling.

 

“Didn’t i told you all that prunes were exception?” Taecyeon seriously said, trying to keep his calm as he put his both hands on his waist and sigh annoyingly. “Who?!” He glared.

 

>>>Song Playing: "Worry Or Afraid"

 

Out of the blue, their pastry chef raise a hand...“Y-Young Master Taecyeon, i-it was i. I thought, you already allowed having prunes since Ms. Faye told me that you love to have some prunes and cinnamon filling for the pudding instead of peach and mango. I’m so-sorry young master.” Their pastry chef said then bows politely, 90 degrees.

 

“Faye?” Taecyeon mumbled, clenching now his teeth before he immediately made his way out of the kitchen and headed to faye’s room.

 

As soon he reach her room, taecyeon repeatedly bang her door until faye finally opened it. She was just finished having a shower and upon seeing him this early morning automatically made her day, giving him a sweet smiling face and a bearly hug...

 

“Good Morning honey~!” Faye cooed.

 

Instead of an answer from him, taecyeon grip on her shoulders and push her harshly inside her room...

 

“Yah, what the-oppa! It hurts.”

 

Taecyeon let go of her as he smirked... “Stop calling me like that, it’s disgusting.”

 

“Uh, what? What the heck is your problem? Banging my door this morning and another cold shoulder? I seriously cannot stand you anymore.”

 

“Neither i. I think meeting you was the biggest mistake i ever experienced. You sick!” He gritted her teeth.

 

“Excuse me? Taecyeon! Why are you doing this? Why do you keep on hurting my feelings? Don’t you know that i’m willing to do and exchange everything for you? Yet here you are.”

 

“If you do really love me, you won’t dare to do any harm for the ones i love.”

 

Faye crossed her arms together... “Seriously, what are you talking about?”

 

“Why did you do that? You already know that she was allergic on it!” Taecyeon yelled in front of her face which made faye eyes widened.

 

“T-Taecyeon...”

 

“What? Are you going to tell some excuses?” He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter