Unexpected Guest

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning; junsu, changmin and samara were the ones who came first at the dining area for breakfast before yunho, yoochun and taecyeon follow. Not too long when they came at the dining; claire, lisa and jaejoong came too. The others took their seats in a long rectangular mahogany dining table and they were sitting like this; yunho and yoochun were sitting together with samara between them. Of course junsu and changmin were across them and taecyeon at the bottom of the table.

 

“Omo look at jaejoong-hyung, he looked so worn out.” Changmin murmured at junsu.

 

Junsu shrugged her shoulders... “It’s because, he didn’t got enough sleep even at least a wink.”

 

He gave him a quizzically look, blinking... “How did you know?”

 

“I saw him last night, he was sitting at the lobby alone and then when i woke up this morning he was still there, and it looks like he didn’t move at all.”

 

“Tsk, tsk...maybe lisa didn’t let him in.” Changmin chuckled evilly, looking up at jaejoong with his poker face but then abruptly look away when jaejoong kind of shoot him a glare. “Ops. Don’t tell me he heard me?” He mumbled.

 

Claire took her seat at jaejoong's left side, while taecyeon on the other hand smilingly stood up as he offered and pulled the chair beside him for lisa. As well as Jaejoong too, doing the same thing for her and pull the chair on his right side which made the four boys including samara and claire turn their full attention towards them...

 

Junsu grinned...“U-Uh, this is interesting.”

 

Lisa lowered her head a little, taking a glance at jaejoong for seconds before she decided to sit at the bottom right next to taecyeon...

 

“Thanks.” She smiled back at taecyeon and both took their sits.

 

“That’s, an ouch.” Changmin whispered at junsu.

 

Samara’s face curved a somehow wicked smirk...“Tch! Serve him right.” She muttered before handing her friend a loaf of bread, bacon and ham. “Here sister, eat well hmm.”

 

Lisa just nodded thoughtfully at her as she was pouring some fresh milk on her glass...

 

“Are you okay?” Claire mouthed to jaejoong.

 

“Yea.” He said as he grab some loaf of bread and just eat.

 

“Oh rice everyone, rice? We also have some hot corn and crab soup, cereals and carry noodles.” Taecyeon uttered. “Eat everything you can okay, our house chef cook all of these for us.”

 

While all of them were on the middle of eating their breakfast, an unexpected guest was suddenly arrived at the ski resort, straightly walking to where they were and totally ignoring the guards as well as the assigned staff at the lobby. The red sole from her three inches stilettos were echoing from the tiled floor, her eyes were covered with her channel shades and had fully dressed with a Burberry trench dress.

 

“Good Morning Everyone!” She greeted, removing her shades.

 

All of them stop from eating and got startled with a sudden voice of a young lady that was now standing in front of them...

 

She grimace...“Oh, what a terrible reaction.”

 

Lisa and Jaejoong ended up on looking into each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter