Hand For Only One

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa got stunned from Claire’s presence, she didn’t expect of seeing her there too and unfortunately along with him. She stay like that while looking at the two of them and can’t even barely move her feet even though her mind was shouting her to runaway, it’s like her feet was glued from the ground. All of sudden, yoochun and the three finally arrived breaking the tensing aura that was growing from the lobby.

 

“He—ey...” Junsu paused upon seeing Claire. “So it’s true, you’re...” He glances at yunho and changmin who was also shocked, especially on the fact that she was there too.

 

Claire smiled at the four...“Hello guys, how have you been?”

 

Junsu, Yunho and Changmin just bowed at her with a light smile while yoochun was seriously furrowing at her...

 

“What are you doing here?” He scoffed.

 

Jaejoong turn his view at yoochun, about to glare at him...“Yoochun.”

 

He smirked... “You invited her?”

 

“Yea, i invited her. Do you have any problem with that?”

 

Yoochun step closer at him and poke his chest... “You’re crazy.” He gritted his teeth.

 

Jaejoong push him off and before anything could go beyond that, taecyeon cut their intense scene and went in between them, smiling...

 

“You know what guys its okay. No need to fight over that. Our family ski resort is private anyways so, it’s not bad to invite some acquaintance.” Taecyeon said. “Hi, i’m glad to meet you. I’m Ok Taecyeon.” He said to Claire, offering her for shake hands.

 

Claire slightly smiled... “Thank you, i’m Song Claire. Glad to meet you too.”

 

“Okay. It was settled then. Maybe you should go and rest first.” Taecyeon suggested and then walk back beside lisa. “Hey, are you alright?” He whispered.

 

Lisa smiled softly at him as she nodded then all of a sudden, a fumed jaejoong grab her right hand pulling her...

 

“We need to talk.” He uttered, dragging her away as they headed to the second floor leaving the others at the lobby.

 

Jaejoong tightened his grip on her wrist, walking along the endless corridors then went inside in one of the rooms there, dragging her inside before slamming the door close behind him...

 

“What on earth are you doing?” He bawled at her, with his both hand hang on his waist.

 

Lisa gulped...“I’m not doing anything.”

 

“Really? You’re obviously flirting with him so cut your act!”

 

“I’m not flirting with him for god sake. If you’re talking about what you saw, that was nothing so stop putting some malicious thoughts about it!” Lisa said, almost yelling. “You know what, i don’t have time to argue with you because i know, i’m not the one who’s doing something wrong here. Instead, why don’t you look in front of the mirror and ask yourself jae, maybe you’ll realize your thing.” She retorted and left from the room.

 

____________________

 

“I can’t really understand on why the heck jaejoong tagged her along.” Yoochun stormed, throwing his bag somewhere across their room, starling the three.

 

Yoochun don’t actually hate her that much, he just doesn’t want her being in the picture again especially now that he knew, jaejoong had moved on and committed to lisa. Of course as one of his best friend, he was just concerned of what’s happening around him because he knows sooner or later one of them might ending being hurt even though he doesn’t want to assume that now, but looks like it was close on happening already.

 

“Okay, relax now will you.” Yunho chuckled, earning a glare from him.

 

Junsu landed his self on the couch...“But you know guys, i think there’s something wrong between jaejoong-hyung and lisa. I mean, did you see how he grab her? God, he’s scary.”

 

“If i were lisa? I will smack hyung’s head for being such a .” Changmin said, slumping his foot on center table. “Can you imagine, he tagged her ex-girlfriend along with him to attend lisa’s ex-boyfriend’s birthday party.” He blinked for seconds as he paused, realizing something. “Wow, lots of exes.”

 

“Let’s just hope this weekend, ends well.” Yoochun sighed, shooking his head.

 

“You know what guys; instead of staying here inside, why won’t we go outside and enjoy the day. Let’s ski, come on.” Junsu suggested as he stood up. “I know you want it too yoochun-hyung. This was one of your favorite hobbies.” He smugly said.

 

“Oh yeah, i totally agree.” Changmin added. “Come on, come on!”

 

Yoochun finally chuckled... “Yunho?”

 

“It’s fine with me. That’s enjoyable anyways.”

 

“Okay then, let’s go.”

 

Meanwhile on the other hand, samara invited lisa to skate in a frozen lake that was 15 meters away from the cabin, walking towards the frozen lake with the figure skates on their both hands... “You know what? This is even better than staying inside our room all day to what? Rest? That’s a no, no for me. It’s like calling your boredom.” Samara grumbled.  “Besides, we’re here to at least enjoy the whole weekend not only the party tomorrow night but also this. Look, around its so white and fine.” She breathe.

 

Lisa sat down the wooden bench, setting aside the skates she was holding... “Seriously sam, i’m not in the mood to skate.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter