First & Greatest Love

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Song Playing: "It's You"

 

Jaejoong sarcastically laugh as he nodded... “Fine. You want to know why i’m like this.” He said, but lisa just shook her head, turning around as she continue to walk away from him. That moment, jaejoong was totally sure of, on this decision of telling it to her how does he really feels after the past weeks he’s with her.

 

He knows it’s not easy to just say it because, he doesn’t even know if lisa feel the same way. But, if he doesn’t move now this might became worse and in the end he might lose her...

 

“It’s because, i’m starting to like you!” He shouted, wetting his lips. “No let me reprise that. I like you lisa, i like you.”

 

By that, lisa stopped her track upon hearing it with her eyes widened in shock. She can’t even believe of what she just heard behind her. Does it happening for real? Did jaejoong just say it right? Or maybe this was all hallucinations. Those words were starting to run inside her head, she can’t even move her feet to turn and face him. Even her hands were starting to feel numb and her breathing was going slow.

 

Without any further adieu, jaejoong walk closer to her. He held her shoulders and turned her around now facing him with her still shocked facial expression...

 

“Did you hear what i said?” Jaejoong asked her, staring at her eyes. “I like you.”

 

Lisa continue to look at him blankly, words were still unknown to say. Posture was stiff, like she’s just a human statue staring at him...

 

“What? Say something. Please, anything will do...just don’t be this quiet you’re starting to creep me out. Lisa please, or at least nod or maybe hit me if you like.” Jaejoong said, biting his lower lip as he was eagerly staring at her unmovable reaction. “Come on please, can you say something...lisa!”

 

Out of the blue lisa push him and suddenly pinched his cheek hard with her both hands...

 

“Y-Yaah—A-Aaaawww!” He groaned, removing her hands from his face.

 

Lisa pouted...“Idiot.” She uttered softly. “You’re crazy.”

 

“Yea, i’am...because every time how hard i tell to myself to stop liking you, it just keeps on happening and i can’t take it anymore.” He capped her face as he made a step closer to her. “I like you, i do...like you.” He repeated.

 

“Stop saying it over and over again. I’m not deaf.”

 

“Then, why aren’t you saying anything?”

 

Lisa removed his hand from her face and pushed him for the second time before she hit his chest with her right fist...

 

“It’s because you left me speechless.” She said then lowered her head, while her left hand was still on her chest. “I’ve actually waiting for this, for you to finally say what you think of me or even feel...because i feel the same.” She said so softly, enough for him to hear. “I like you too, jaejoong.”

 

Jaejoong then, hold her left hand from her chest and automatically pull her into embrace...

 

“Really? You like me too?”

 

Lisa smile inwardly and wrap her arms now around his waist, tightly... “Yea, i like you. I like you.”

 

Jaejoong her hair, he kiss her head before hugging her even tighter and that took a quite while. Well, no one cares anyway except of the three guards of the villa that somehow watching them over from the gate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter