Sixty Seconds

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four were highly anticipating for jaejoong arriving back first, but then those anticipating thoughts faded when they saw taecyeon was now leading on the race and jaejoong was nothing to be found which made them felt a sudden nervous with a light of somehow fear. Yunho and Yoochun glance to each other with a hopeless look mark on their faces upon seeing the almost result of their race...

 

“Come on hyung, where are you?” Junsu blabbed, gritting his teeth on the process. “You can’t lose, race your until here hyung.”

 

“One minute.” Yoochun announce, as he check the remaining time from the stop watch.

 

“Come on jaejoong, come on.” Yunho muttered.

 

As taecyeon where now approaching the finish line, a smirked suddenly curved on his lips behind that helmet he was wearing as the full victory were only few meters from him...

 

“Huh. I knew i’ll win this.” He proudly thought. “Now, you’ll be out of the picture between me and lisa.”

 

Changmin and junsu were nervously sweating from the intense, almost crossing their fingers and still waiting for jaejoong to catch up for the last remaining one minute. Suddenly, taecyeon’s victorious smile faded as he shockingly furrowed when he saw jaejoong from the side mirror of his motorcycle was now behind him.

 

“Oh seriously, it’s hyung!” Changmin shrieked.

 

Yunho and Yochun glance at each other again and this time, smiling...

 

“Hyung~ hyung~hyung!” Junsu began to cheer. “Go hyung!”

 

When jaejoong had catch up with taecyeon, he slide up his helmet and give him a grin which totally annoyed him, before he speeded up, now furiously ahead of him...

 

“20 seconds.” Yoochun shouted, locking the stop watch on his palm.

 

Junsu and Changmin began their countdown as the stop watch reach the 10 seconds, seeing jaejoong ahead from taecyeon. He hit the remaining 3 seconds to arrive first right in front from where the four was standing...

 

“Game over.” Jaejoong uttered as soon he removed his helmet, followed by a soft husky chuckled.

 

“Omo...hyung!!!” Changmin and Junsu exclaimed and immediately give jaejoong a priceless hug after he get off from his motorcycle.

 

Yunho and Yoochun, gave him a round of applause as they walk towards him and tap his shoulder. Can’t even believe that he’ll really actually won the race...

 

“Well done jaejoong-a.” Yunho smilingly said.

 

Yoochun chuckled...“At first you scared us we thought you’ll not gonna make it, but i guess expect the unexpected were indeed good sayings.” He said with thumbs up. “Good job, jaejoong-a!”

 

Jaejoong then, approach taecyeon and offered him a shake hands...

 

“I won so—” “A deal is a deal.” Taecyeon said cutting him off and not minding to shake his hands, ignoring it.

 

Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulders as he turned, walking back towards the four and out of the blue when taecyeon was about to leave, a taxi stop not just far from where they are...

 

Jaejoong blankly blinked, looking at the stopped taxi...“Who?” He paused.

 

“Yah, it’s lisa?” Yunho mumbled.

 

Taecyeon and Jaejoong’s eyes widened between surprise and shock, since they can’t even remember that they actually had invited her to go or even told her that they having a race challenge...

 

“I think it’s my fault?” Yoochun uttered, raising his right hand. “I accidentally told samara about this and i think she didn’t keep her promise on keeping this from lisa.”

 

Jaejoong gave him a death glared... “Aiissht~seriously!” He whispered, gritting his teeth.

 

“Sorry, jaejoong-a.” Yoohcun whispered back, bowing 90 degrees at him

 

Taecyeon lovingly smiled at lisa, as he get off from his motorcycle and approached h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter