Signing The Contract

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, jaejoong drove off to his personal lawyer’s office and also told lisa to meet him there after he send her the address. The contract of agreement was already printed out and only their signature were needed. His lawyer finished it yesterday right after jaejoong received her call, he didn’t let any minute passed without even contacting his personal lawyer to demand and tell him all that he needs to prepare for this agreement.

 

Jaejoong arrived first, too early than his lawyer expected. He was walking back in forth with his both hands on his pocket while waiting for Lisa to come. Every minute, jaejoong tend to check his watch and just right when he stop from walking here and there, they heard a knock from the door...

 

“Come in.” Jaejoong aprubtly said instead of his lawyer.

 

“Good Morning.” Lisa greeted with a polite bow stepping inside. “Am i late?”

 

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at her...“A minute and 16 seconds.” He answered annoyingly as he take a seat.

 

Instead of saying anything, lisa just seat across him while the lawyer was sitting in front of them...

 

“This is, Att. Han my personal lawyer.” Jaejoong introduced. “He’s the one who made the contract of agreement that we’re going to sign.”

 

Att. Han then, place the two folders in front of them before he start to state now the two important parts of the contract that they need to follow and remember...

 

“As you both sign this contract of agreement, you both agree on being married only to your both parents’ eyes and to its jurisdiction once your wedding happened. You’ll sign a real marriage contract and only had its validity for one month. When that one month expired, you both were no longer married in the eye of the law.” Att. Han said, putting his hands together while looking at the two who was just quietly listening.

 

Jaejoong wet his lips and turned to look his lawyer... "And what's this two important parts of the contract?"

 

“When your real marriage contract expires, that's the time your contract of agreement takes place. Upon having this fake marriage, you need to agree to the two important parts of it. First, as soon as your both family holding companies merged, the grossing income will only go to the merged company itself and could only benefit both of your parents. Either you nor him couldn't no longer intervene in those matters. Second, even though you had this fake marriage upon signing this; you two will remain on living in one roof with no interfering of both personal and private lives and that includes the privacy of making your own decision. He continued upon explaining it to them carefully.

 

Jaejoong and Lisa look at each other as they were now holding one of the folders that have the contract. Without any further words, both of them sealed and sign the contract...

 

“In addition just to remind one of you, skin-ship, hugs, kisses or beyond that manner was not contained in this contract of agreement. If you’ll going to ask me on how to void this?” Att. Han softly smiled at the two. “Love.”

 

Lisa and Jaejoong got taken aback as their eyes meet this time and stare at each other for a while. But that didn't take long as jaejoong abruptly look away and stood up from his seat first...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter