Cruelty

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late afternoon when jaejoong woke up with the blanket wrap all over his still figure. Getting up, he saw his clothes with lisa’s torn clothes scattered on the floor which actually made him furrowed in confusion... “What the hell happened?” He asked himself, massaging his temple as headache hit him.

 

Jaejoong get off from the bed, as he look around the room to find her but lisa were nowhere to be seen so he just grab some clothes from their walk-in closet. A white tank top and some sweat jeans before he made his way to the kitchen, still massaging his temples. As he got there, he finally saw lisa who was busy preparing their dinner, chopping some veggies. She was still behind that white bathrobe she was wearing and actually having a hard time on chopping because of the bruise on her both wrist and some on her arm.

 

“Hey...” Jaejoong snorted as he open the fridge to get some water.

 

Lisa’s back was currently facing him and as soon she heard his voice, she knitted her eye brows a little as some tears were starting to well up on the corner of her eyes...

 

“What are you cooking for dinner?” He asked, pouring some water on a glass.

 

She wet her swollen lips and tried her hardest to stay calm and cool as always, like nothing was really happened...

 

“Ahm it’s...” Lisa paused.

 

Jaejoong smiled inwardly at her after drinking a glass of water and went behind her, slowly he wrap his arms around her waist purposely hugging her from behind...“I’m sorry if i haven’t gone home for a while.”He whispered before he rested his chin on her shoulder blade, earning a soft groan of pain from her.

 

“A-Awwh~” She bite her lower lips.

 

>>>Song Playing: "Glass"

 

Jaejoong blankly blinked before letting go of her waist upon noticing some bruises on the side of her neck. Earlier it was just kind of red marks but as time goes by those red marks was slowly turning into like a purplish bruises. Suddenly, jaejoong turn her around to face him and as soon she faces him lisa automatically lowered her head. He was astonishingly staring at her then saw another bruises on her both wrist. He rolled up the sleeves of the robe and saw her arms had some of it too, and then to her chest and shoulders that actually bled and badly swollen because of a bite. And last on her lips as he tilted her head.

 

“What happ—” He cut his sentence when he saw her tears were streaming down her cheeks as their eyes meet.

 

Lisa sniffed, removing his hands from her... “You're so cruel. I can’t believe you can do this.” She muttered softly.

 

Jaejoong eyes widened in shock as he froze upon hearing that to her that actually somehow felt like his heart was again breaking into tiny pieces...

 

“I did this to her?” He thought.

 

By that lisa wipe her tears, settling now her chopped veggies on the pan with the boiled beef and some shiitaki mushrooms before she was her hands and face him again... “That will be ready for 10 minutes. Eat if you’re hungry.” She said before she left him alone at the kitchen still dumbfounded.

 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter