Mystery Behind Azaleas

Our Forged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark weary night was repelling the light coming from the full moon, sounding sirens were surrounding, cold breeze of air were brushing through his skin, tears touches his face until a loud scream of grief frustration flooded through him.

 

Jaejoong was sweating and panting as the night of his cursing past flashes again in another nightmare, waking him up on the process...“No...No!!!” He yelped as he got up in sitting position, gripping on the sheets tightly.

 

“Jaejoong?” Lisa said with her sleepy voice, rubbing her eyes. “You’re having another nightmare again?”

 

>>>Song Playing: "Thanks To Love"

 

Jaejoong covered his face with his palm as he took a deep breath, while lisa get up and straightly look on him. Slowly, she removed his both hands from covering his face before she capped it with hers...

 

“I’ve noticed, you’re having them quite a lot recently.” She softly said enough for him to hear. “Are you alright?”

 

“Yea, i’m fine.” Jaejoong simply said before he gets up from the bed. “Go back to sleep.”

 

Lisa lightly knit her brows, confused...“Where are you going?”

 

“Just outside.” He replied and left her alone the bedroom.

 

Jaejoong drink a couple of glass of water before he headed to the balcony and decided to stay there for a while. He slowly made himself sat down the cold ground and leaning his back into the baluster facing the pool, before he close his eyes remembering the night he’s avoiding for almost two years that keeps on hunting him no matter how hard he try to forget about it.

 

“I’m so excited to meet you.” She cooed on the other line. “You?”

 

Jaejoong chuckled... “As much as you do.” He huskily replied. “Meet me at eight, at the harbor.”

 

“Okay, okay...got that sir!” She laugh, saluting him like jaejoong could see her.

 

---

 

Her eyes widened in a horror...“Wait, no...jaejoong!”

 

“Hey~ don’t let go...please don’t.” Jaejoong cried. “I got you.”

 

“Just let go jaejoong...let go~”

 

“Are you crazy? No!”

 

After remembering that jaejoong tears stream down his eyes and began to sobbed softly, he didn’t notice that lisa was watching over him as she was standing right beside the sliding door of the balcony. As much as possible she wanted to hug him and give him her shoulder for him to cry on but just decided not to, leaving him alone for now...

 

“I wonder what this nightmare is all about, it seem really hard and rather painful for him.” Lisa muttered before she made her way back to their bedroom.

 

 

 

The next day, lisa visited her flower shop in Seocho District, the shop that jaejoong used to but flowers of azaleas.  Actually she also had received a call from her apprentice there that, they running out of azaleas again looks like it was really indeed their best sellers in that branch...

 

“Good Afternoon My Lady...” Jinky greeted politely with a bow.

 

Lisa smiled at her as she walks straight inside and began to check their inventory reports and as expected, azaleas were the first ones to have it out of stock...

 

“So azaleas huh.” She said follow by sigh.

 

“Actually my lady, the guy you’re with last time that i told you one of our loyal customers...”

 

“You mean jaejoong?”

 

Jinky nodded... “He drop by here this morning and bought a bouquet of azaleas.”

 

Lisa lightly knit her brows... “Jinky, can you give me the entire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter