Sulking

Apples

Tao laid on his bed sulking about what happened with Sehun. He was kinda, maybe, sorta, a bit annoyed with him. Tao was sick of Sehun blowing him off. Every time Tao would ask him to go shopping or hang out or even just get ice cream the answer would be no. He just didn’t understand it both Sehun and him knew that all he did was go home and sit waiting for his brother. It was probably because of this Tao couldn’t completely be angry with the younger. Tao felt so sorry for the other but he didn’t know how to help. When Sehun actually agreed to come over Tao wasn’t sure if he had heard him right but when he knew he did it should’ve been the moment he released something was up with the two brother.

It wasn’t until he saw note on the coffee table in their living that he noticed. He wasn’t exactly sure what any of it meant as it simply read

Sehun if you need to talk to me about ============= well yeah - 0430423XXX --Suho

The middle of the note was scribbled out so Tao wasn’t to sure what was happening but something was definitely up. It didn’t make things better when he panicked and lied to Sehun about the note then proceeded to drag the other out of the house without any explanation.

Feeling guilty Tao rolled off the bed and digitally thumped down the steps pulling Sehun bag of clothes behind him. With a quick “I’m going out Mum,” he left the house, trudging his way down the street to Sehun’s apartment. Sighing and mumbling to himself he stood outside the door cursing his luck. Maybe he should go make new friends... Nah~ Tao liked Sehun too much. Pouting Tao knocked on the door and almost died of shock when it just gave way.

Tao stared wide eyed into the hallway. The cupboard where pulled apart and shoes, jackets and other random objects were thrown across the floor. Sehun was never the violent type so this definitely wasn’t his doing. “Sehun?” Tao gently called into the house leaning forward and looking around. He careful shuffled into the house looking all around trying to find his friend with all the chaos of the rooms. Everything and anything that wasn’t bolted to the floor or wall was tossed and turned over.

Tao sat down on the floor in the middle of the floor. He couldn’t find Sehun anywhere within or outside the house. Ruffling his hair he tried to think of what to do. If he went to the police they would probably tell him it was just a missing 17 year old boy. Doing the only that was left, he pulled out the small piece of paper out of his pocket. He rang the number and waited. A couple of beep’s later the some what recognizable voice of Sehun’s brother answered the phone.

Hello, Kim Suho speaking. Who may I ask is calling,” at the moment he seemed so calm and Tao hated to be the one to tell him that his brother was probably missing.

“Ah... Um... It Huang Tao, Sehun’s friend...” he replied awkwardly no really knowing what to say.

“Tao? How did you get this number?” After a few seconds of silence, Tao could heard a tone of panic, “Is something wrong with Sehun. Is he okay?”

“I don’t know... The thing is that well um.. the house is turned upside down and he’s not here,”

“I’ll be there soon,” The line when quite, leaving Tao feeling confused and worried.
_ _ _

It appeared that Tao and Suho had different definition on the “Soon,”. To Tao it ranged from 5 minutes to half an hour. To Suho it must of meant 1 hour to 2 seeing as it took him about 1 1/2 to get there. Though he did look worried and stress when he arrived at the door. He too searched the house top to bottom for the youngest. Eventually he moved to one particular overturned lounge chair. He easily shoved the chair over. Tao easily noticed the outline of a built in cabinet in the floor.

As soon as Suho saw he swore “!” He turned to the panda boy, “Get in the car,” he demanded as he shoved Tao out the door and down the steps.
_ _ _

The car ride was silence and long. The two sat in the back of some fancy black Italian car. Tao couldn’t bring himself to look over at Sehun’s brother. The younger knew the elder was distraught about what was happening to his brother and Tao had no words to comfort him.

Hours later they arrived a building in Seoul. Suho said a quick word of thanks to the diver and hopped out of the car. “Follow me,” Suho instructed him. The first floors of the building looked like any other office building but as they worked their ways up the steps, because.. well Tao didn’t know he just followed Suho like he was told. Arriving at what Tao guessed was the 12th floor they entered a lavish looking corridor. All the following rooms were empty but one. Tao’s eyes locked with the tall, handsome, blonde male in the room next to the one Suho entered. The man sent Tao a smirk and laughed when the other sent him a glare.

Suho’s office was full of papers and other documents compared to the other mans who was completely empty but his desk and his chair. Suho held the door open for the younger and closed when he entered. He took the seat in front of the large wooden desk and waited for the other to join him. Suho moved all his paperwork from his table to a corner of his room then sat with his legs crossed and his hands neatly folded on his knees. He looked intently at Tao, “So... What happened,” he question. Tao flinched at the tone of the other voice.


This chapter was quickly written so sorry for mistakes. It will be back to Sehun next chapter. Thanks for commenting and subscribing.

Please comment and subscribe.

Thank You.