Home

Apples

 

   

Doesn't have anything to do with the chapter really.


"I'm home."

"Hyung, welcome home," Sehun greeted his older brother home. Peeking out of the lounge room door Sehun saw Suho struggling to take off his shoes. The two lived together in a single bedroom apartment a few hours from Seoul. Every morning Sehun would wake up and glance over the other side of the room to find his brothers bed empty, and a note saying he had left for work. At night his Suho would return home after midnight. Sehun was always surprised to see him standing and not passed out due to fatigue. Though tonight Suho seemed worse then normal," Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asked . He worrying about his brother. He walked toward the elder, praying he didn't fall over.

"I'm good. Work was hectic, that's all" Suho reply, finally getting his shoes off and walking into the lounge room with Sehun following behind him. "How was school?" He turned to face Sehun while he pulled his tie off and ed the first few buttons on his suit. "Sehun how was school," he asked again when Sehun just stared at him looking like a fish.

Sehun snapped out of his daze,"It's good. I got my math test back. I was top off the class," Sehun told his brother.

"Really?! that's great," Suho said proudly while reaching over and messing up Sehun's hair.

"Hey!" Sehun yelled swatting the hand away and smoothing out his hair. "Jeez...." he grumbled.

"What?" Suho play innocent, pretending like he didn't do anything and down on the sofa.

"Did you eat." Sehun wondered sitting down next to Suho and taking an apple from the fruit bowl on the coffee table. He laid down, with his head in Suho's lap and his legs dangling off the end of the sofa that was clearly to small. He was like a puppy begging for attention.

"Yeah, I ate. But you shouldn't be eating so late at night. You'll get fat," Suho teased.

Sehun pouted, and turned away from Suho to hide his blush, "No I won't," he mumbled, "Just because you have a miraculous body that always remains toned,"

Suho chuckled at Sehun's reaction, "You sure. I think you're getting a little squishy," he poked and grabbed at the side of Sehun that was facing him.

Sehun gasped "S-stop," he tried to say, but Suho pokes had turned into tickling.

"Sorry what was that," Suho inquired, even though he knew exactly what Sehun asked.

Sehun was spurring and grabbed Suho's arms making him stop, "S-stop," he begged patting, trying to catch his breath.

"Okay if you say so," Suho finally relented and aloud Sehun to rest. He glanced up at the clock and was shocked by the time. "Sehun we should go to bed. We won't get up other wise,"

Sehun also looked up seeing it was quarter to 1, he got up and went to wash he face and brush his teeth. A couple of minutes after he crawled into bed, he saw the door open and Suho walk into the room. "Goodnight Hyung," he yawned.

"Good night Sehun. Sleep well," Suho replied softly. Sehun mumbled something of a response and drifted to sleep.
_ _ _

The next morning Sehun awoke to the annoying ring of his clock. Groaning he reached over and hit off button. Sitting up and rubbing his eyes he looked over the other side of his room and saw his brothers bed empty as always. Grumbling to himself he got up and had a shower and got dressed for school. He strolled into the lounge room to find a note under the apple he was intending on eating last night.

Morning Sehun, did you sleep well? Don't wait up for me, I'll be late tonight. Be safe and have a good day - Suho

Pocketing the note he grabbed the apple and left for school. Down the bottom of his street, his friend from school was waiting for him, "Sehun," Tao yelled diving at him,"Guess what! Guess what! Okay, you'll never get it. I won a trip! Isn't that great!" he yelled excitedly.

"Yeah Yeah, that's great," for the rest walk Tao talked about it, not that Sehun really paid attention. Walking into the school, no one really paid any attention to the two. During third period, which Tao and Sehun shared, Sehun suddenly flinched as he was coping the equations from board. He looked around the room trying to find something.

"What's wrong," Tao whispered to Sehun, noticing odd change in behavior.

"Nothing," Sehun mumbled, "Just a chill,"

"Sehun! Tao! If you wish to waste my time you can come back after school and scrub the science rooms," yelled the Teacher. There was a reason no one talked during her class as she when into a speech about how long she had been teaching and how she knew what she was talking about.

_ _ _

"What a ," Tao grumbled as he and Sehun scrubbed away at the sinks, trying to get them shiny.Sehun nodded in agreement. It turned out it wasn't a threat she had made she actually meant it, so Sehun and Tao had to work their way though all 6 rooms. It had taken them hours to get this far and they had finally finished their last sink.Sehun and Tao grabbed their bag and left without calling the teacher. It was dark outside and around 11:30 at night. They spilt at the bottom of Sehun's street.

"I'm back," Sehun called into the house. Sehun sighed when he heard no response, "Of course," he mumbled to himself, disappointed that his brother wasn't back. It wasn't a new experience but it didn't meant he liked it. Dumping his bag on the floor beside his desk he set to work on his homework.

"I don't know what I want to do!" he yelled in frustration pushing the paper off the desk and burying his face into his hands. It was  two in the morning and the question was about his future career choice. He sat there for a bit trying to think of something. Giving up he crawled under the desk and collected the paper and shoved it into his bag deciding he didn't care about it anymore. When he stood up he saw Suho's empty bed.  Suho always came home late, but he had always been home before two. Pacing around the room he waited to hear the door open. He got more and more worried when he didn't hear it. After awhile Sehun started to feel stupid. Suho was old enough to take care of himself. Shaking his head clear, he went and got ready for bed. Minutes later he turned off the light and crawled into Suho's bed for comfort.


Sorry for the wait but thank you to everyone who subscribed.

Please comment and subscribe.