Suit

Apples

 


 

The Zhang family was established over a thousand years ago in the Liao Dynasty. The first leader, Zhang Xingmin it quickly grew to power and became a high ranking noble family, though the work took it’s toll on the leaders body. He died at 53, leaving the control to his brothers son as he himself had no children. At 16, he was not the greatest choice. He led his family into debt and crime, eventually the strong foundations the first leader had built crumbed. The Zhang family was now know for human trafficking, drug dealing and skilled assassination. The follow generations followed his pattern until it reaches the present time. The future leader of the 29 generation was weak and sickly. He was also kind and caring, something they didn’t need. Killing him would bring shame, so they gave him a life away from the rest of the family. His younger brother was to now inherit everything, and Zhang Yixing would live a different life to what was set for him completely unaware of his family's history.

 

_____________________________________________

 

Sehun wandered down the street’s of Beijing with Luhan and Yixing off to one side. People flood the streets, builds stood higher than he had ever seen, and shopkeepers were trying to sell products despite him have absolutely no idea what they were saying. Luhan had decided that the boy needed new clothes and a decent suit. Yixing was with them because Luhan had to be with the other 24/7 if they left the mansion. Also he wanted to escape the house. Sehun who was to busy looking around, squeaked in surprise as Luhan grabbed his arm a pulled him into a shop. A tiny little old Chinese man sat staring at him as Luhan explained something in Chinese, with Yixing interjecting something every now and then. Then the brittle man stood up and began taking his measurements. He would mumble something to himself every now and then. Sehun didn’t know what he was saying but they sounded insulting. His hypothesis was backed up by Luhan and Yixing’s giggles and chuckles at each one. To say Sehun felt extremely awkward was to say the least.

 

Looking out the glass window a tuft of fashionable styled raven black hair sticking out above the rest caught his attention he craned his neck to get a better look, only to have his ear ripped at bring him back to his previous position. Apparently he had annoyed the tiny man in front of him. What he was think was stupid anyway. Muttering an apology he forgot about his thought.

 

_ _ _

“What was the old guy saying?” Sehun question still poking at his apple tea cake in front of him. They were told the suit would take up to an hour to make. Sehun thought it would take longer but Luhan said the old dude was a pro.

 

“He kept mumbling about how skinny you are,” Luhan laughed, “He thought you were a girl at first. But you know his eyesight isn’t the best,” Yixing was covering his mouth to hide his laughter and looking away at the ground. Sehun pouted grumbling to himself. “Oh come on Sehunnie, don’t be like that,”  Luhan sighed.

 

“I know, it just reminds me of home,” Sehun admitted, “I wanna go home,” he knew he sound like a whiny child but it was how he felt. He missed his house, his bed... He missed Suho. “I didn’t say goodbye,” Sehun croaked. How was Suho meant to know what happened to him.

 

Sehun felt a hand pat him on the head. He looked up to see Yixing looking smiling sympathetically at him, “Wǒmen huì sòng nǐ huí jiā. Wǒ bǎozhèng.” Sehun didn’t know what Yixing was promising him, but it made him feel comforted. Sehun shyly smiled back. He felt content until Luhan broke up the atmosphere.

 

“Get your own. Yixing’s mine,” He interrupted childishly, hugging Yixing and sticking out his tongue. Really the man couldn’t tell the atmosphere of the room if his life depended on it. Yixing giggled pecking the other man other the cheek. Luhan face turned red before he snuggled closer to the object of his affection. But his behavior did help cheer Sehun up. Laughing with his eyes closed, wholeheartedly, the small tears in the could be blamed on it. Not his previous worries.

 

_ _ _

 

It was later that night, and Yixing was asleep so Luhan felt it was the right time to discus get him home. “It may take awhile,” he confessed  to Sehun, “I just don’t understand why they took you,” He said, eyebrows frowning and eyes closed in concentration.

 

“I don’t understand why you’re helping me,” Sehun replied.

 

“You're not helping me right now,” Luhan reminded him, “Your parents?” Luhan flicked through the pages of a thick old book.

 

“My hyung took me away from them,” Sehun coughed, fanning the dust away from his face. “I don’t remember much about them. Just them arguing,” Luhan nodded still searching through the book. With a ‘ah’ Luhan he held the book up. On the other page was a photo of a beautiful women that looked eerily like Sehun and Suho.

 

“Is that my mother?” Sehun inquired not sure what he should think. It was the first time Sehun had ever seen his mother.

 

“Yes, I believe so,” Luhan looked down and read of some things, “From South Korea, a husband and two sons. Location of all unknown.”

 

“What was she?” Sehun wondered out loud.
 

“Kim Da Mi was a scientist working in underground drug labs, and owner of one of the biggest export markets. No one could touch her. When she suddenly disappeared the system collapsed.” Luhan huffed, “Wow, your mum was crazy, explains where you get it from.” Luhan thought his joke was funny


Sorry for taking so long to update. Thank you all though for still staying with me.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE