China

Apples

Sehun resisted the urge to scream as he was sure he had opened his eyes but nothing but darkness surrounded him. He stretched out his arms in front of him and they quickly hit something solid, hard and cold. Sehun pushed against it, hoping to be able to escape from whatever was covering him. He was shocked when it easily pulled off, but was even more shocked when he was greeted by a blonde haired man with large eyes staring at him. Sehun was about to say something when the unknown man quickly covered his mouth and brag his other finger to his lips making a hush sound.

“Be quiet,” he hissed in slightly accented Korean. Sehun was too afraid to say anything, even though there was nothing scary about the man. The pretty boy helped Sehun out of the box. He looked around the room. It was a dingy, dark brick room with no windows and only one door. There was a row of three table each had its own individual coffin, one of which Sehun just crawled out of. He made an awkward squeaking sound out of surprise and fear. Because of both the coffin and the fact the man grabbed his wrist and began dragging him through the door.

Sehun was taken along a small hallway which was followed by a set of steps. All which was quite dirty and uncared for until they reached the very last door which led into a lavish hallway. It was long and had large windows. The wall and tables were covered in fancy decor. Sehun caught a glimpse of one of the grandfather clocks. Apparently it was about 2  in the morning. It was pretty obvious due to the darkness outside. After 4 long hallways and 3 sets of steps it looked like the blonde male had arrived at the right room. He slowly opened the door and glanced around the well lit room. He pushed Sehun into the room and quickly, but quietly closed the door.

The elaborate bedroom was eerily quiet, just like the rest of mansion. The man turned to speak to Sehun, but suddenly was stopped and harshly shoved under the bed. Seconds later Sehun heard the door fly open, and the sound of the same the foreign language he heard at his house flood into the room. It was gentle and slow. Sehun carefully shuffled down the floor so he could peer out beneath the bed. A brown hair man was now holding onto both of the blondes hand, smiling softly showing off his dimples.

Sehun shuffled back beneath the bed concerned that the other man might see him even though there was nothing scary about either. After more un-understandable speaking he heard the door shut and then the blonde haired man sat down and smiled at Sehun. “Sorry about that. You can come out now,” said the man. Sehun felt as he was being talked to as he was a dog, so he felt he could act as childish as he liked.

“No thank you. I think I’ll stay here,” he huffed, striking back.

“Understandable,”  the stranger nodded, “My name is Luhan, what’s yours?” he asked.

Sehun then decide the men were definitely Chinese, “My name’s Sehun,” he hesitated for a second, “Am I in China?” he asked.

Luhan nodded again, “Yep, Beijing,” The two stayed in an odd silence before Sehun’s stomach grumbled and Luhan laughed softly. “Let get something to eat,”

Sehun followed Luhan into the great hallway again and the two tiptoed along the wall. Luhan seemed to be more careful this time round. Sehun was sure he was nervous about the brown hair boy. He had good reason because when they were halfway down the 2 corridor a small voice came from behind them. Both Luhan and Sehun jumped.

They turned to see a brown confused man from before. He spoke in Chinese and the only word Sehun picked up was Luhan. Luhan responded looking worried and made some weird flailing actions with his arms as he tried to explain who Sehun was.
Sehun and the man stared through Luhan. Sehun was just worried. He was in a place he had never been, following a random man around, not actually knowing what he was doing or saying. The other man looked heartbroken and betrayed. He turned and ran. Luhan’s eye widened and left Sehun standing in the hallway watching them run.

In the few seconds that he actually managed to stand there, Sehun thought about what was happening. Suddenly he went into shock. He fell to the ground and passed out.
_ _ _

Sehun woke up to two sets of eyes staring at him. “How are you?” the brown haired man asked, pressing his hand to his  forehead. Sehun noticed Luhan’s eyes flicker to the man at the action. Sehun groaned as an answer to the question which he really didn’t understand because of the strong accent. The man took it as a bad sign and raced out the room.

Luhan sighed, “Sorry. Yixing worries a lot. He’s quite a sickly person himself,” Luhan leaned closer to whisper in his ear, “He think you’re my cousin. I’ll explain everything later,” He added seeing the confusion in Sehun’s eyes.

Yixing rushed back into the room carrying a box full of assorted medicine containers. He dumped the box on the massive bed, and shuffled through them. After finding the one he was looking for he helped Sehun sit up, “This will help with you headache,” he said gently, handing Sehun two pills. Sehun obediently swallowed the medicine and was laid down.

He was surprised when Luhan began ushering Yixing out of the room. The two disappeared of minutes until only Luhan returned. He muttered something under his breath then turned to Sehun. “How much do you know?” he questioned.

Sehun had to think, “I’m in China. Your names Luhan and Yixing’s Yixing,” that was basically all Sehun knew about were he was.

“Well,” Luhan started ,”Welcome to the Zhang family,” he said with fake happiness.


I hope you like LayHan.

I'm pretty sure that this chapter explained nothing. Basically all you find out is were Sehun is. Sorry for that.

Thanks for reading

Please comment/subscribe