Chapter 8

Tadaima~

When Nino and Taro woke up the next morning, Nino felt the sudden urge to not go to work just so that he could keep an eye on Taro. He knew he couldn't do that though because he was the lead in 'Yamada Taro Monogatari', and he could get in trouble if he didn't go in. 

"Taro-chan," Nino said when he was feeding the baby. "Do you wanna live here forever? Do you want me to raise you or do you want your okaa-chan to raise you?"

Taro only looked up at Nino when he talked, and he looked as if he was paying attention, but Nino knew there was no way he could understand. Nino frowned. "I hope you'd chose me. I want what's best for you, you know. You're mom's a scary lady, you know that right?"

Just then, Taro looked at Nino and it looked as though he was trying to smile but couldn't figure it out yet. Nino couldn't help but laugh at the attempt. "You're funny," he said. "Smiling's not that hard!" He finished feeding him, then he got him changed and ready to leave for work. 

At work, Nino was able to spend a little more time with Taro because of Manager-san, and he was really grateful for it. Sho also spent more time than usual with the two of them, and it like the two were Taro's personal bodyguards.

"It's official," Jun said walking on set that day with a file in his hand. "You're being sued."

"That's not a big surprise though," Sho answered. 

Jun continued. "You're being sued for nearly 100 million yen." 

Nino and Sho stared at him. "EH?" Nino asked. "Are you kidding?! That's a lot of money!"

"It just proves she's a gold digger," Matsujun said sitting next to Nino. "But the judge will also be going over whether or not he things Ichige-san is a fit parent over you. If he chooses you, then you have the choice to adopt him or give him to a family. If he doesn't...."

"He has to go back to her immediately," Nino completed and sighed. "How can I give him back? He's such an awesome kid, and I could never give him back to a person who could ruin all that."

"But Nino," Sho spoke up looking at him gently. "Do you think you're the best parent for Taro? You're not married, and you're one of the most popular men in Japan with an always busy schedule. That's not really a way to raise a child like that, especially since you don't have a partner."

Nino looked at him. "Are you saying that I'm not fit because he wouldn't have a mom to take care of him?"

"A little."

Nino frowned and looked at Taro. "Yeah.... I think you're right... I couldn't give him a normal childhood like he needs, but its hard because I feel like I should take care of him."

Jun put a hand on his shoulder. "You're doing a great job Nino," he said. "But being an adult means that you have to make decisions that you think are best. We'll support you in whatever decision you make about this, but you have to do what you think is right."

Nino looked down at Taro, who looked at him with wide eyes like he was waiting for an answer. He couldn't even think about going without Taro now, but like he had been saying before, Taro deserved so much better than what Nino could give him. Nino nodded at him. "Okay," he said. "Taro-chan, as soon as you're officially an orphan, my last promise to you is to find you two perfect parents that will take care of you for the rest of your life!"

Jun and Sho smiled, and Nino felt right about his decision. 

 

=======================================================================================================

 

今日は、私は最後見ての「山田太郎ものがたり」ドラマのエピソード。ニノちゃんと翔ちゃんは最高です!!!私は大好きです!それは私の嬉です。

Kyou wa, watashi wa saigo mite no 'Yamada Taro monogatari' dorama no episodo. Nino-chan to Sho-chan wa saikou desu!!! Watashi wa daisuki desu! Sore wa watashi no ureshi desu.

 

HAHAHA!!!!!! how's THAT for never taking a classroom Japanese class before?!!!!!!

Translation:

Today I watched the last episode of 'Yamada Taro Monogatari' drama. Nino-chan and Sho-chan are the best!!! I love it! It makes me happy.

 

who agrees that I'm getting there very VERY slowly????

 

chapter 8 (wow~) of 'Tadaima' is up!!! feel free to comment and tell me what you think!!!! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU COMMENT!! 

and trust me, the sooner ppl comment the faster the next chapter will be up ^-^

 

now time for me to fangirl over 'Yamada Taro Monogatari'.... (hint: SPOILERS!!! if you wanna see the drama but haven't yet, DONT READ THESE!! scroll RIGHT DOWN TO DA BOTTOM!)

 

OMG!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!! I loved the story, and I couldn't believe how naive Takako was believing that Taro was a prince when he was doing part time jobs.

can Sho really pass for a high school student??? O.O

I LOVE the Yamada family!! and I love that house!!! I actually want that house!!!! :D

OMFG!!!!! the last episode with the Ohmiya moment... BEST. THING. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could NOT stop laughing!!! Ohno is just amazing, and whoever wrote that scene is frickin AMAZING!!!!! 

is it sad to say that I can TOTALLY SEE THIS HAPPENING TO NINO AND OHNO?!?!?! falling in love at first sight i could NOT believe it!!!!!!! 

大野ちゃん、にのちゃん、翔ちゃん、 you're frickin AMAZING ACTORS!!!!!!!!