The end

Tadaima~

Two months later

 

"Nino!" Jun called knocking on his door. "Taro-chan's parents are here!"

"Okay~" Nino said as he finished getting Taro dressed. "Taro-chan, did  you hear that? You're new adopted parents are here!" Taro seemed to smile when he heard Nino say that. "Yeah, I know. It's exciting."

Nino quickly finished, grabbed Taro's bag of diapers and clothes, and hurried down the stairs outside to meet the parents. "Konnichiwa," he said when he saw the young couple. 

"Konnichiwa," the pair smiled bowing to Nino. "Hajimemae."

"Hajimemae," Nino said. "Boku wa Ninomiya Kazunari desu. And this," he said looking at Taro. "Is Taro-chan."

"Ah Taro-chan~" the woman smiled going over to him. "You're so adorable! I'm Ito Midori, and this is my husband Hajime."

" Nice to meet you. He's a good kid," Nino told them. "He's a little stubborn, but other than that he's amazing. He sleeps through the night, he can sit up and smile on his own, and he loves listening to Arashi. If he ever cries, put that on and he'll calm down right away."

Midori-san laughed. "So he's an Arashi fan. May I hold him?"

"Of course!" Nino said giving Taro to the woman. She held him gently and motherly, and Nino loved seeing Taro back in a mother's arms again. "I'm glad to see he's going to have a family again."

Midori-san looked at Nino. "I think it's great what you did for him. You're a true gentleman." She looked at Taro. "Shall we go home Taro-chan?"

Hajime-san helped back the car along with the other Arashi members, and once the car seat was put into place, Taro went inside and was buckled up. "If it's okay," Hajime-san said looking at the members. "Would you like updates on Taro-chan? Like his first steps, graduations, things like that."

Everyone smiled. "I think we'd all like that very much," Nino told him. "Domo arigatou gozaimasu."

Before they left, Nino made sure that they had a copy of their 'Happiness' single, and he heard Midori-san put it on the stereo before they left. Everyone gave Taro one last hug and kiss before he left. "Thank you for being in our lives," Aiba told him.

"Thanks for keeping us sane," Sho said.

"Thank you for making Nino grow up," Ohno said.

"Thank you for making me realize that kids aren't so bad," Matsujun said.

"Thank you so much for coming into my life," Nino told Taro. "You're the greatest little kid ever, and thank you for making me realize how important life and family is. Don't forget to be happy, okay Taro-chan?"

Then, Taro was buckled back into the carseat, everyone said their farewells, and the Ito family drove off towards their home in nearby Minato. Nino cried watching him go.

Ohno put his arm around Nino. "So," he said. "After this, do you want any kids of your own?"

"Are you kidding?" Nino asked. "I don't think I could stand the thought of knowing they'd have to leave one day to live their own lives."

Everyone laughed as they put their arms around Nino. Everyone was sad and upset, but they were also very happy. Taro now had a real family. 

"I'm hungry," Aiba spoke up after a few minutes of silence. Sho and Jun laughed, then everyone let go and made their way to the first restaurant they came to. 

"To answer your question," Nino said. "I think I do want kids of my own one day."

"Just make sure you're married first," Ohno said.

Nino gave Ohno a look. "Oh-chan?"

"Hm?"

"Wanna get married?"

"I thought you already were," Jun laughed. Everyone else followed, and it made Nino feel better as he put his arm around Ohno's shoulders, knowing now that things would finally get back to normal, but also knowing that neither one of them would be the same ever again.

 

=======================================================================================================

ha ha HA!!! I FINISHED!!!!!!!! :D im happeh~

 

the last and final chapter of 'Tadaima~' is UP!!!! feel free to comment and like and tell me what you think~!!! can you believe its over?? i hope it was good~~

 

hashiradase~

ARASHI - Happiness

Powered by mp3skull.com