Chapter 1

Tadaima~

In every entertainment group, whether they're singers or actors, you always have the following personallities: the quiet one, the happy one, the bossy one, the guy-that-acts-like-a-tough-guy-when-he's-really-not one, the always serious one, the excited one, and the totally immature one. 

In Arashi, they certainly had those personallities. 

Ohno Satoshi was the quiet one. He was the leader when he wanted to be or when he had to be, but most of the time he was quiet and laid back and accepting of pretty much everything. 

Sakurai Sho was probably the smartest guy in the whole group. He was the only guy in Arashi to graduate from college, and not just any college, but one of the most elite colleges in the country. A lot of people thought that he was the real leader of Arashi because he was the spokesperson, but in reality Sho looked up to Ohno a lot. He was completely serious when he was working and took almost everything to do with Arashi serious.

If you asked anyone, they would say that Aiba Masaki was perhaps the happiest and most passionate person you could ever meet. He was naive, but happy and loved making people around him happy. He hated to have people worry about him, but he loved to be around Arashi because he once said it was like his family, and it was one of the places where he truly got to be himself. He, like everyone, took Arashi seriously when at work and loved to read what fans had to say about them.

Matsumoto Jun was, by what the birth certificate said, the youngest of the group by two months. He was also the skinniest, and most serious about everything. He was also considered perhaps one of the most talented and had a great personality. He was a great actor, a good singer, and on top of that he always put in a hundred and ten percent of everything into making sure he did his absolute best for Arashi. He was also the most caring because if you were sick, he always went above and beyond to make sure you felt better. 

That just leaves one person: Ninomiya Kazunari. He looked to be the youngest of the group, and he almost was, beating Matsujun by two months. No matter what he did, he always looked like a seventeen year-old kid, and perhaps thats what helped shape his personality. Not only did he look like a seventeen year-old brat, but he acted like a seventeen year-old brat. If you asked anyone, they would say that with the combination of looks and his love for video games and pranks was always a combination for disaster. He was the least serious out of everyone and the only time he acted his real age was when he was acting. 

Everyone thought that there would be no way to break Ninomiya Kazunari from his habits because no matter how hard anyone tried, nothing worked. 

Until they met Taro.

 

--

 

Sho rubbed his eyes as he walked into the J-Storm building. He was tired, like always, but he couldn't let that affect him. He had to begin filming for his latest project, 'Yamada Taro Monogatari', that he had to do with Nino in two days. He was not looking forward to it either. 

"Ohayou," Sho called when he walked into the lounge area where the other members of Arashi were there.

"Ohayou!" everyone called back. Everyone but one.

"Where's Nino?" Sho asked. 

"I don't know," Ohno and Aiba said. 

"More than likely he's still sleeping," Jun said. "He's still getting used to being back in Japan after working in America."

"That's no excuse!" Sho exclaimed. "He's been back in Japan for a week now! He should be used to it already!"

"Sho-chan, don't get pissed off at him," Ohno warned. He was the only one who really kept everyone calm.

Sho put his bag down and took off his hat. "I can't help it! He acts like a spoiled little kid!"

"Well that's not very nice!"

Sho turned around and was shocked to see Nino standing behind him. He had heard some of what Sho had said, but he wasn't sure how much he heard. Nino just smiled his playful smile. "So I guess I'm the spoiled kid, ne?"

"You already knew that," Sho told him.

"Ah, but still," Nino pretended to be hurt. "It's hard to hear such a thing from the prince Mimura-chan's portrayer Sakurai Sho. And to think that I considered getting you breakfast too."

When Nino said that, Sho then became aware of the bag that Nino had in his hands. But by the look of it, he had only gotten breakfast for one person, and that was himself. 

Nino smiled and laughed. "Ne, Sho-chan! Don't look upset! I'm just playing with you! I know perfectly well what you think of me, and I don't care!" When he said that, he moved over to the couch and took his breakfast bento out of the bag to start eating. When he pulled apart his chopsticks and opened the top, he was suddenly aware of everyone looking at him. "What? Did you miss me or what?"

"It was quiet with you gone," Jun told him.

Nino smiled. "Does that mean you missed me?"

"No."

Nino frowned, but soon forgot about it as he began eating. 

-

"Aiba-san," the manager addressed when the five men were in the recording studio together. He handed Aiba a piece of paper. "Can you go take this up to Kitagawa-sama's office?"

"Hai!" Aiba exclaimed standing up and leaving. 

"How come you never ask me to do anything like that?" Nino asked. "You ask everyone but me!"

Manager-san just looked at him. "You know the feeling you get when you know you can't trust someone? That's how I feel with you sometimes."

Nino tried not to let that bother him. 

"Okay, for the new single, as you thought, it will be 'Happiness', and it will be used as the theme song for 'Yamada Taro Monogatari'," Manager-san said. "It'll be released just as the show's ending, so we won't have to worry about anything for a video or a photoshoot until then." He looked at Nino, who didn't seem to be paying attention. "Ninomiya."

"Hai?"

"How is it that a person with the attention span of a fish can pull off great characters and be wanted as one of Japan's favorite actors?"

Nino laughed and shrugged. "I don't know. Good looks maybe?"

"Just wait," one of the sound directors interupted. "When that boy gets married and has children, he'll settle down sure enough."

"You mean if he ever gets married," Sho added. 

Nino looked at him. "Are you doubting--"

"Okay!" Manager-san interrupted handing them sheets of paper. "These are the lyrics. I'll get you all the tapes as soon as their made so you can start learning."

Nino frowned and scanned the lyrics. To him, it was the same exact thing they sang before, and it didn't matter. "Ah," he groaned. "Not again."

"Shut up Nino," Ohno told him. 

"But its the same!"

"Nino-chan," Aiba said looking up at him. "It's not! Remember the demo? It was a happy song!"

"All we sing is happy songs!"

"NINOMIYA!" Manager-san snapped making everyone look at him in surprise. "You're acting like a little kid not getting his way! Can't you just behave for one day?" 

"Why should I?" Nino asked. 

"If you don't care about Arashi, then I can arrange for removal from Kitagawa-sama. You're one of the most popular people in all of Japan, and it would ruin your career if something happened. You need to start acting mature or you could ruin your life!"

"I don't need you to tell me how to run my life!" the Arashi member told him standing up. "Fine then, I'll just take my leave then if I'm not needed." Nino walked out angrily and upset towards the door to drive home. He knew that they were all right, but he didn't have the pride to accept it. 

When Nino got home, he plopped down on his couch and just sat there. He knew that Arashi were still his friends no matter what, but he still felt like they were against him. What I need is some sleep, he thought. It's only three in the afternoon, but I need it badly. I'll think better when I'm finally used to the time zones again.

-

Nino  woke up the next day a little more energized than he had the day before, and he knew that today he had to start changing. He also knew how hard that would be be. 

When he was finally showered and dressed and ready to leave, he put on his jacket and shoes just as he heard someone move outside of his door. Nino froze when he heard the noise and stayed completely still until the noise was gone. After a few minutes of the noise disappearing, Nino carefully opened his door and peeked outside. What he saw relieved him somewhat. All that was next to his door was a blue duffle bag and a basket full of blankets. He came out all the way and took the note attached to the duffle bag:

 

このバンドルの世話をして下さい。それもはやが欲しかったですが、を必要とします。

Please take care of this bundle. It is no longer wanted but requires a home.

 

"That's all?" Nino said outloud. "And what does it mean take care of the bundle? It's just a bunch of blankets." Nino bent down and picked up the small duffle bag to take it inside, but just as he moved it, then the basket of blankets also moved. "Eh? Did that just...." Nino's voice trailed off as it suddenly dawned on him what was going on. "Oh no... please no."

Nino set down the duffle bag and carefully lifted one of the blankets in the basket. As he did, then a scream was released so suddenly that it scared Nino and made him fall over onto the floor. All he could do was stare at the blanket in shock. 

Or rather, what was under the blanket.

"Oh God no!" Nino exclaimed. 

When he said that, then the baby started crying again, only this time it sent a wave of fear through the person who discovered him.

 

=======================================================================================================

 

YES!! I posted the first chapter!!! I'm happy~! :D

I'm sure you are too~

 

chapter one of 'Tadaima' is up and posted!! (exciting!) let me know what you think of it!! tell me if you like it, tell me if you hate it, you know... all that fun stuff.

^^