Sick of Fighting

In Between Two Moons

"hey Jae Hee? Jae Hee!"

i woke up to the sound of Chanyeols voice and him shaking me in bed.

i groaned and turned away from him

"Jae hee wake up!" he said as he pulled the blankets off of me and laughed evily.

i groaned again but with anger. i was never really a morning person.

"what?!" i whined, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"we're gonna go practice now, but kyungsoo's not feeling well so we'll leave him in your care ok? Also we already went to get food so you dont have to worry about us not eating anything ok?" he said and i nodded still half asleep.

what time was it anyways? why were they going to practice so earl- ahhh its 2:30?! 

i immediately sat up in my bed as i looked at the clock.

"why didnt you guys wake me up earlier? i could've fed you guys instead of kyungsoo" i yelled

he took a step back and was startled by my sudden awakeness and energy.

"uh- aha its ok Jae hee ah, really" he said, "plus your not the best cook.."

"what did you say?!" i said feeling offended and raising my fist.

"bye Jae hee ah" he said as he ran off

 i mean sure, i know im not the best cook, but im not the worst? 

i got up and walked over to the bathroom. i took a quick cold shower to wake me up more and brushed my teeth before heading out into the hallway.

 i walked passed Kungsoo's room and seen that he was still in bed. i remembered that Chanyeol had said he wasnt feeling well.

i thought about going in his room to check on him but decided i would let him sleep.

i walked down to the kitchen and stretched my arms out before opening the fridge.

i suddenly remembered Chanyeol insulting me and saying i couldnt cook or that i wasnt the best, what? im sorry my cooking isnt as good as Kyungsoo's, i mean my parents never taught me cause apparently they were always too busy.

i brushed the thought of my now deceased parents away and took out food to prepare and grabbed a spoon.

"i'll show them whos the best" i said to myself but was caught off guard when a hand reached for mine and made me drop the spoon on the floor.

"no you wont"

i turned to see Kyungsoo wearing a sweater and baggy pants, still holding onto my arm, and i couldnt help but wonder what lied underneath.

"Kyungsoo-" i was cut off

"why are in my kitchen? are you trying to klll us? or burn this house down?" he asked and walked passed me to grab a drink of water and i took it that he was being sarcastic.

"ha ha ha, funny, fine i know i cant cook" i sighed defeated as usual by Kyungsoo, "but you can teach me"

Kyungsoo coughed and choked on his water and i thought it was because of my suggestion.

"so i take that as a no?" i said disappointed

"sure i can teach you" he said and a smile spread on my face with hope, "but can you handle it?"

my smile disappeared and i thought about it.

he laughed but ended up coughing.

"Kyungsoo are you okay?" i asked worried because his cough sounded serious.

"Yea, i think i caught a cold" he said grabbing another drink of water and chugging it down.

i walked over to him and placed my hand on his forehead and he flinched when i got close.

He felt hot.

"i think you have a fever Kyungsoo!" i said more worried now.

he pushed my hand away and said "its not that serious, you worry too much, ill be fine"

he walked passed me again and opened the fridge.

"okay what do you want to learn?" he asked and coughed again

"Kyungsoo no, you can teach me some other time, your gonna go back upstairs and rest" i said pushing him towards the stairs demanding he listen to me.

"but-"

"no!' i said before he could say anything else but he pushed me and i pulled and we ended up against wall face to face.

we stared at eachother and i pushed him off.

the silence in the house and knowing we were the only ones here made the situation seem more awkward.

i opened my mouth to speak but stopped when i heard the front door open and we turned to face Luhan and Kai in the doorway staring right back at us.

Luhan had a look of confusion on his face but Kai just stared blankly at Kyungsoo.

i knew this couldnt be good, so i took this chance to speak and try to clear the air.

"oh, what are you guys doing back already? Are the others with you?" i asked

"we went earlier and came back now, the others are still practicing", Kai said blankly keeping his gaze on Kyungsoo.

i felt the tension in the air increase and a chill went down my back.

i shivered.

"ya, what were you doing? huh?! you little-" Luhan said as he charged at Kyungsoo, grabbed him by the collar and held him against the wall.

Kyungsoo didnt try to fight back.

"Luhan! let him go! what are you doing? what is wrong with you?!" i screamed as i ran over to them trying to pull Luhan off of Kyungsoo, but instead Luhan pushed me away and i fell and my ankle hit the corner of the stairs and I fell onto the floor.

"ouch" i said through clenched teeth.

Kyungsoo looked at me on the floor and his eyes grew wide. He pushed Luhan off of him and punched him in the face causing Luhan to fall back a few steps towards Kai who looked furious and started walking over.

Luhan held his cheek and stared at Kyungsoo who was kneeling down where i was.

"Jae hee ah, are you ok?" he asked looking concerned.

i smiled at this and nodded and he helped me up.

"what do you think your doing? do you honestly think it'll be like before? you wont win this one" Luhan said and i saw and felt Kyungsoo freeze at his words. his hands moved away from me and he kept his gaze to the ground until he faced Luhan and Kai, who were now standing side by side.

he turned away from them and started to walk away and thats when Kai charged at him and grabbed him to turn him to face him. 

"always running away, you bastard! say something! or what, you've got nothing to say because you didnt have to go through what we did!...oh ya thats right, you won before, what would you have to say? if you had anything to say i would probably kill you" Kai said while dragging Kyungsoo until he was against the wall again, eyes piercing into Kyungsoo's with anger and built up rage.

"Kai stop! dont!" Luhan yelled but Kai started to beat up Kyungsoo.

my eyes grew wide with fear and i started to run towards them but Luhan held onto me by the waist.

"Let me go! i have to stop them!" i screamed trying to escape from Luhan's hold, tears forming in my eyes as i had to watch Kyungsoo get beat up.

"no you cant, you'll get hurt!" Luhan screamed back still holding me back with a tight grip.

"you already hurt me!, stop! Kyungsoo's sick, no, stop! dont hurt him!" i cried out and Luhan loosened his grip and i broke free, but before i could even get to them  the door opened and in came all the members who were finally back from practice.

they stopped at the doorway and watched. As they realized what was going on, Suho and Kris ran over to them and pulled them apart.

"This isnt like before, theres nothing here to win...i never won anything, i only lost" Kyungsoo screamed at Kai as Kris pulled him away.

"I- I never.." Kyungsoo started and i noticed that he was breathing heavily now and had sweat staining his forehead and i remembered that he had a fever once again,

"never...won..." he tried to finish but fainted.

"Kyungsoo!" i screamed and ran to him as Kris put him down.

"Kai what did you do?!Jae hee ah whats wrong with him?" Suho asked as he scolded Kai.

"he had a fever" i mumbled not even sure if they heard me or not.

Chanyeol came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"where were you guys!" i screamed at them furious, tears falling from my eyes, pushing Chanyeol's hand away. 

"Jae hee ah" Chanyeol said as he stared at me with wide eyes, "why are you-"

before he could finish i stormed upstairs and slammed my bedroom door.

i was upset. what if something bad had happened to Kyungsoo? if they had just come in earlier, Kyungsoo wouldnt have even gotten hurt at all! Did they not know that me and Kyungsoo were the only ones at home and that Kai and Luhan were missing from practice? wouldnt that be a sign of bad news? that something bad was going to happen because those three would be together? they should have known...they were a group, they should have known.

 

After a couple hours to myself of thinking, i calmed myself down and decided to go check on Kyungsoo. it was late now, at least past 8:30 and i could still hear the boys downstairs talking and laughing.

i felt a little angry that they were still able to laugh after what just happened but brushed it off as i came close to Kyungsoo's room. i opened the door and stepped inside. Kyungsoo was sleeping but he looked like he was in pain while sleeping. He was panting as if gasping for air and was drenched in sweat all over. He still had his sweater on and it seemed as if one of the members had stripped him of his pants, leaving him in his boxers.

"how could they take your pants off but not your sweater? thats probably why your sweating so much" i said as i ped his sweater from the front and slowly and gently slid it off of him.

he didn't have a shirt underneath and his chest was now fully exposed to me. I looked away but kept stealing glances at him as if he would wake up and catch me at any moment. 

his sweater was drenched in sweat so i threw it in the closest laundry basket , hoping it was his and not one of the other members who shared the room with him.

i touched his forehead and it was even hotter than before

i frowned.

i got up and flinched in pain as i stared at my ankle that had a tiny bruise on it now from earlier and i left and returned with two towels and a bowl of cold water.

i soaked the towel in the bowl and rang it out before gently placing it on his forehead.

i grabbed a second towel and did the same thing but used it to gently wipe the sweat around his neck and body and to cool down his body.

i moved a hair that was hanging down on his forehead and stared at him. He was attractive and i knew he must have been popular with the girl fans. i laughed a little and replaced the towel after soaking it again in the bowl and ringing it out.

i repeated that a couple times until i fell asleep watching over him.

 

Luhans POV

i was downstairs. After everything had happened me and Kai decided to play video games to clear our minds and distract ourselves. 

The others were talking and laughing amoungst themselves about something that had happened at practice. this is why i didnt like them sometimes because they always acted careless and never seemed worried, but i knew it was because this type of situation had happened way too many times before.

i didnt really have much of a grudge against Kyungsoo as Kai did, i mean he has a good reason to. The way one woman can tear three good friends apart is hard to imagine for us. We were really close friends and actually thought were were unbreakable but as soon as one certain woman comes around...its over.

i didnt know why i had gotten so mad earlier when i saw Kyungsoo so close to Jae hee. i didnt want to start anything because i was honestly so sick of fighting all the time, but my mind went blank at that moment and-...i just did it, i even hurt her.

"Ya, Luhan!" Kai screamed and i looked at him with a blank expression, "your team already lost 3 times! Pay attention!"

"oh, sorry" i said and we restarted the match. we were playing soccer and i was playing for China and him for Korea like our groups.

The others changed the topic of their conversation and the air became uncomfortable, so they moved to the kitchen.

i told Kai i was gonna go get a drink of water and he nodded and played a match on his own online.

"i cant believe that happened, its been so long, we thought things were going so well, and i think this was the worse one yet" Chen said

"ya i mean they even joined us when we drank last time and laughed and joked with us", Xuimin added.

i  stopped outside of the kitchen and stood against the wall to ease drop on their conversation while staying out of sight.

"i cant believe we made Jae hee cry", Chanyeol said sadly after a moment of silence.

"she was probably startled as she hadnt experienced this yet as much as we have. She was scared and worried and probably couldnt think straight while everything was in panic mode for her", Suho stated and everyone nodded in agreement.

"do you think she'll be okay?" Sehun asked

"she was hurt, i saw a bruise on her ankle" Lay said and everyone looked over at him interested.

"how did she get that?" Sehun asked  and looked worried.

they all looked at eachother for answers but no one seemed to know.

A bruise? when did she get a-

At that moment the memory of when i pushed her came back and i remembered hearing her say ouch as she hit the corner of the stairs when i pushed her. i closed my eyes and let guilt take over me and i felt sick. i decided i would go rest for the day instead of playing video games with Kai.

"hey Kai, im gonna head to bed now alright, im not feeling to good" i said to Kai before heading upstairs.

when i got upstairs i noticed Kyungsoo's door was open and i decided to peep inside, but i stopped midway when i saw Jae hee leaning beside him on the edge of the bed sleeping.

She was taking care of him and fell asleep...

i felt angry and upset at the scene before me and walked away.

i felt sick to my stomach and had a sharp pain in my chest.

would she take care of me like that?... probably not....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did not proofread, so if there are any mistakes im sorry :$

why no comments? i want to hear your feedback whether it be good or bad D:

Please subscribe and keep reading :3