A Long Day and Good Night

In Between Two Moons

It was getting dark and cold out now and i hadnt brought my jacket with me...i had left it in the practice room and forgotten about it when i ran out of the building angry...

I shivered...its all those s fault...i thought as i wrapped my arms around myself for warmth.

i looked around, looking for something or somewhere familiar in this area, after all it was hard to see when its dark. I've always never really had the best vision at night or in the dark at all. where was this place anyways, it's kinda scary...i was standing in the middle of two roads that split and went opposite ways and in the middle of what split them was a house...just one house.

this area was really wierd, every house was at leat a mile away from eachother and they always stood alone in the most randomest places...like this one in front of me... the house looked completely dark with only the light from the full moon out tonight shining on the rooftop.

"uhh....maybe if i go and knock on the door and ask if they know where the SM buildng is or the house?.." i thought out loud but as i kept looking at the house the more scarier it looked.

i shivered again... i wasnt sure if it was because of the cold or because of the thought of going up to the haunted dark looking house.

i decided to gather up the courage and started walking towards the house.

When i reached the porch, i hesitated and looked at the door in front of me. i stared at it for a long time, while my thought argued with eachother if i should knock or not.

i finally came to a conclusion to knock and started reaching my hand up in front of me slowly, still hesitating a little.

My hand was so close to the door and i was about knock when...

"Jae Hee?" i heard someone say as they placed their hand on my shoulder.

I screamed and jumped at their touch, swinging my fist and feeling it land on someones face.

i peeked through my eyes to see my kidnapper or murderer-to-be and when i'd seen who it was my eyes shot open and my hands flew to my mouth in shock.

"ouch...that looked like it hurt..." i heard Chanyeol say as he looked down at the person on the floor of the porch with his eyes wide and the two other following behind him.

"Kyungsoo! Omo are you okay?!" i asked frantically bending over him on the floor. 

Kyungsoo grunted in pain and sat up, holding his cheek.

he glared at me and i just laughed.

"You really need to learn how to control your hands and not to hit so many people in one day, what are you, a thug?" he said,  rubbing his cheek. "and instead of laughing why dont you help me up?" 

i stood up and reached a hand out to him and pulled him up.

"What are you guys doing here?" i asked as they all gathered on the porch now.

"we came to find you, everyone was worried sick about you!" Xuimin answered, and i knew he was lying. Why would everyone be worried about me?...especially those two?...

i decided to just go with it and nodded my head in understanding.

after a minute of silence the door of the house swung open and we all jumped and i clung on to Kyungsoo. i felt him glare at me but i ignored it waiting for whatever being to come out the creepy house... i had forgotten we were still on the porch...

"Is everyone okay?! i heard someone scream" we heard a mans voice say as he rushed out of his door with a broom.

we all stared at the man and Kyungsoo pushed me off of him. The man was tall, with black hair and looked like he was around his mid-thirtys. He spoke with a deep voice and held a broom above his head.

he stopped as he saw us and lowered the broom. "uh...may i help you guys? who screamed?" he asked confused.

i raised my hand slowly as i put my head down in embarassment.

"why did you scream?....did these guys hurt you?!" he questioned, his tone changing.

"uh..no, its more like i hurt one of them" i answered as i scratched the back of my head smiling with embarassment still.

"ohh...." he said, and there was silence between us.

he looked over at the guys and stared at them as if examining them. The guys just stood there looking at eachother wondering what the man was staring at.

the man then spoke well snapping his fingers as if he just figured something out.

"Now i know where I've seen you guys, you guys are from that new group that came out...oh what was it again?...EXO! ya thats it. My daughters a big fan, especially of you young man" he said while pointing at chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled and bowed at the man in greeting.

"is it ok if i ask you guys for an autograph?Omg she would flip if i told her you guys were on my porch right now" he said sounding excited, looking through his pockets for a pen and and something to write on. he finally took out a reciept he had in his pocket and a pen and handed it to the boys.

Chanyeol grabbed it and bowed his head slighly again saying thank you.

they all signed it and Chanyeol wrote a message for the mans daughter.

"Whats your daughters name?" Chanyeol asked 

"Oh, its Choi Sung Mi" he answered

Chanyeol spoke what he wrote out loud, pausing in between his words as he wrote them "To. Choi Sung Mi. Thank you. for. being. our fan. and supporting. us.". at the end he added "P.S. your dad. is awesome. he. greeted us. with. a .broom. treat. him. well." and  signed it and put a smiley face :)...i guess thats what you would expect from the smiling virus. 

He then handed the signed reciept to the man and the man smiled. 

we all bowed and walked off the porch. i followed after the guys since i didnt now where i was going and we all turned back around and waved at the man watching us leave.

Xuimin must've noticed i was started to limp and rub my legs as i walked cause he turned to tao and said, "Hey Tao, why dont you give Jae Hee a piggy back ride, she seems to have hurt her legs or something" 

i looked over to Xuimin and waved my hands in front of me in disagreement. "Oh no, im okay, it's just that ive been walking for a long time now, plus im really heavy even though i might not look it but-"

at that i was lifted off the ground and put on Tao's back.

"Jae Hee your soo light!" Tao said and laughed a little as he started walking.

i hadnt noticed how tired i was from today until i fell asleep on Tao's back as he carried me.

 

 

LUHANS POV

I had been looking for Jae Hee everywhere but decided to give up after going around the neighbourhood twice.

"Maybe she got kidnapped"i thought out loud too myself as i walked towards the house. i had just gotten back and i was soo tired.

i opened the front door and almost immediately heard loud voices. i groaned at this. i walked inside and stopped in my tracks as i saw Jae Hee sitting there laughing with the others.

Kai was off to the side reading a book and noticed me as i came in.

"Luhan" he called and the others turned around to look at me, including Jae Hee. She just stared at me with no expression and unfortunetly all i could think was i guess she didnt get kidnapped...

i sighed and started towards the stairs to go to my room, cause i was tired, but was stopped by Kris calling my name and telling me to come join them almost demandingly.

since i felt i didnt have a choice, i looked over at Kai and joined him on the side away from the rest. i sat down beside him and rested my head on his shoulder and watched as he turned the pages quicker than i could read them.

"Hey Suho, Kris, go bring out the drinks...Ya Kyungsoo omma, what are you still doing here, go make some food for us to eat" Xuimin said teasing Kyungsoo as the "Omma" (mother) of the group.

Kyungsoo glared at Xuimin and hit him in the arm but got up and started walking to the kitchen along with Suho and Kris.

on Kyungsoo's left cheek, i noticed he had a small reddish purple mark as if someone hit him. Out of impulse i decided to since he teased me about my cheek earlier on in the day.

"Hey Kyungsoo, how'd you get that mark on your cheek?" i asked in a smart tone.

Kungsoo stopped in his tracks and his eyes went wide for a second but then he turned to glare at me and then at ...Jae Hee?

Jae Hee's face went red and she put her head down. 

Don't tell me Jae Hee did that to him?!

"aha...ahahahaha!" i started laughing and everyone turned to look at me and wonder what i found so funny. Kyungsoo was pissed and stomped over to me but Chanyeol stopped him before he got to me.

"Hey! Luhan, instead of starting unneccessary fights with Kyungsoo, why dont you and Kai go and apologize to Jae Hee, like you agreed you would" Chanyeol said as he held on to Kyungsoo and pulled him away from me.

i looked over at Kai and he was looking up from his book and glaring at me. He sighed and put his book down.

He walked passed me and i followed after him towards the couch where Jae Hee and the rest were crowded.

We stood there in front of her and she didnt even look up at us. she averted her eyes towards the kitchen in order to not make eye contact with us.

Kai went first. He sighed and rolled his eyes in fustration for this whole situation.

"I'm sorry" he said and walked away to go back to his book and seat off to the side. my eyes followed him as he did so and i turned back and knew it was my turn.

What am i even saying sorry for? i didnt even do anything!

i decided i would just say it and get it over with as simple as Kai did it but before i could say anything Kris and Suho came back into the living room with drinks and Soju.

"Aye, ok lets get this party started", Kris said in english and everyoone laughed.

everyone seemed to have gotten distracted by the drinks and Kris, so i took that chance to walk away quietly and rejoin Kai off to the side.

time passed and they all seemed to have forgotten about the whole apology thing and started pouring drinks. Kyungsoo had come back and joined everyone with food in his hands causing everyone to become excited and eat.

"Hey Xuimin, your being a bad influence, Jae Hee's not old enough yet to drink!" Suho said, laughing and throwing one of the pillows from the couch at him.

"Come on guys, its not like it's my first time, ive had drinks before!" Jae Hee said laughing too causing everyone to gasp.

"What? my father gave me drinks once when he taught me how to drink and i had a couple with my friends before" she said holding her hands up in defense.

She went to grab one of the drinks but Xuimin took it and held it away from her making her reach for it over his body.

i dont know why but i got up and grabbed the drink from Xuimins hand that he took and drank it myself.

everyone went silent and stared at me with wide eyes and open mouths as i gulped it down. it burned down my throat and i let out a sigh as i finished the drink and placed it on the table with a loud slam of the glass.

i stared at Jae Hee and she just laughed, breaking the silence and causing everyone else to laugh too.

Xuimin pulled me down to sit next to him and Jae Hee and i stared at him in confusion. he just smiled and handed me a glass.

"Here's to Jae Hee joining our family and household, welcome Jae Hee, to EXO!" Xuimin said as he raised his glass towards Jae Hee and the others and gulped it down. the others did the same and laughed.

the night went on like that and Kai had joined us a while ago but was knocked out by the alcohol already. He's the youngest member along with Sehun and i guess that explains their low tolerance of alcohol. everyone else was also starting to knock out one by one and only a few of us were still holding out but clearly drunk or tipsy. Even i was getting tipsy and i was losing control of myself.

"Hey! Hey-Luhan, yo-you still havent said s-sorry to Jae Hee!" Tao said through slurred words and then he knocked out on the table.

i laughed at that and turned to Jae Hee who was still holding out beside me, but she was clearly drunk.

this girl has such good tolerance for alcohol, yet she's the youngest in this room.

i couldnt help but laugh at my own thoughts since i was kinda drunk as well. 

"YA! you bastard! he-he's right y-you still haven't said s-sorry!" she screamed pointing a finger at me and poking me in the chest.

well that was a late response...

she looked up at me and she grabbed my face closer to hers.

"Say it!" she said as she held my face close to hers.

"s-sorry" i said drunk and slurring my words.

we could both probably smell the strong alcohol from eachother since we were so close to eachother.

"huh?! sorry for what?!" she said almost yelling.

"S-sorry that you threw a water bottle at me and slapped me" i replied laughing

"hey! th-thats not right!" she said punching me in the shoulder and pushing me to the ground. i didnt even know i'd been holding on to her until she pushed me down and i pulled her with me, making her land on top of me.

as i fell back i closed my eyes... 

When i finally opened my eyes after a while, her drunken eyes were staring right back at me...but how were they so close to mine?... wait...

my eyes widened and i realized what was happening...i froze in place and i couldnt move and my body went numb. i just stared at Jae Hee eyes with wide eyes and we stayed like that for a while.

i guess the alcohol started kicking in and my eyes started drooping and closing. i knew in the morning she wouldnt remember this, but i would. Even if i told her what had happened tonight she wouldnt believe me cause we are supposed to hate eachother. 

she wouldn't believe me if i said hey Jae Hee ya remember that night of your party when we got drunk?......ya we kissed...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     O.M.G. ok so i know you guys might think things are changing and going so quickly but i wanna start introducing  

                                        LuKai and JaeHee as starting to become friends and stuff.

                                  i honestly love Kyungsoo's and Jae Hees relationship though:3 <3

                                                            what do you guys think so far?