A Secret Barely Told

In Between Two Moons

"Hey Jae Hee, did you ever have your first kiss?"

i had just woken up and was helping Kyungsoo as he set the table to lay out the dishes. He had made Hangover soup this morning, since everyone got drunk last night and were probably gonna be hungover today. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were having a conversation about how their first kisses happened when they were drunk before but they didnt remember much about them since they were so long ago...

The only ones up at this time were me, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and surprisingly Luhan...Luhan is usually the last to get up on normal days but i guess the alcohol didnt let him sleep or something...

Of course Luhan didnt speak much at the table and just sat off to the side playing a game on his phone as usual...but his head shot up when Beakhyun had asked me about my first kiss... why the hell was he so interested about my personal life all of a sudden?...

"Jae Hee, did you ever have your first kiss?", Baekhyun asked

I was caught off guard by his question and hesitated to answer...should i just lie and say i have? or should i actually tell the truth?... but what if they make fun of me? So what if im a 19 year old turning twenty soon who hasnt had their first kiss yet?...*sigh* im such a loser...

"uhhh....I...no i havent" i sighed in dissapointment in myself.

Kyungsoo started laughing softly at first but then louder, bursting out into laughter.

i just glared at him and pushed him off his chair causing him to fall on the floor...but even then he was still laughing...

"hey havent you hurt me enough already" he said as he pointed to the mark on his cheek and smirked,"how dare you treat an injured person this way"

i rolled my eyes and looked over to where Luhan sat. He looked anxious and lost in thought...i wonder what he's thinking about...wait, Jae Hee, why should you care? he's done everything but care, and plus you're supposed to hate eachother...but if i remember he did come join us last night to drink followed by Kai...wait he joined us, and then we drank....what happened after that?...

"Jae Hee? Jae Hee!!", Kyungsoo screamed, waving his hands in front of my face as i snapped out of my thoughts.

"What?!" i screamed back

"Geez were you in La La Land? your such an air head", kyungsoo teased, "what were you thinking so hard about?"

"i cant remember what happened last night" i said 

At that we heard Luhan spit out his drink and start coughing. We all looked towards him confused and Kyungsoo went over with a glass of water and tapped him on his back.

"Drink slowly man, you always used to do this" Kyungsoo said while tapping his back.

as i watched Kyungsoo and Luhan, it looked as though they have been close but i also felt an uncomfortable aura around them.

"Hey Baekhyun, what is that?" i asked pointing towards Kyungsoo and Luhan

Baekhyun followed my gaze and laughed a little.

"what is what? them?"he asked

i nodded.

he sighed and stared at them for a while and then spoke.

"they used to be good friends, but then that woman came along..."

that woman?...

"That woman?" i spoke my thoughts out loud

before Baekhyun could answer, a bunch of groans, yawns, and whining were heard coming down the hall and stairs into the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo, please tell me you made your famous hangover soup for us today?" asked Xuimin through sleepy eyes and yawns.

"wow and you were the one that insisted we should drink last night. i knew this would happen" Kyungsoo answered and they both laughed.

at that, Kai walked in and i felt the uncomfortable tension grow. he stopped in his tracks and as if everyone froze he glared at Kyungsoo, but it wasnt like the everyday glare i give Kyungsoo, it was a glare of hatred...true hatred..

Kyungsoo retrieved his hand from Luhans back hesitantly and backed away from Luhan. he broke his gaze away from Kai and  walked away into the kitchen to start serving the meal.

A chill went through me and i watched as Kyungsoo walked away...he looked sad...i had'nt seen like this before, and it pained me since we became so close already in such a short period of time. i felt sad all of a sudden and wanted to ask him, to talk to him... but Baekhyun held me back. he must of known and felt it too cause he nodded his head and gave me a look of understanding.

Baekhyun brought me off to the side of everyone where we were out of earshot and looked around to see if anoyone noticed.

"What the hell was that?" i asked first before he could talk.

"That's how things became after that woman came along" he answered

there it is again...that woman....

"who is this woman?" i asked and baekhyun looked as if he was thinking and trying to find the words to explain this to me.

"i dont really know much about her, none of us really do, only those three really know." he said, "the only thing i know is that Kyungsoo, Luhan , and Kai used to be really close and that they all somehow got involved with her"

i nodded my head trying to take in this information. just who was this woman? and what could she have done to tear these three apart?

"But you know what i dont understand?" Baekhyun asked

i stared at him waiting for him to continue.

"why was Kyungsoo the only one that was outcasted from them in the end?" he continued

i looked over to where Luhan and Kai now sat. they were both smiling while Luhan played his game and Kai hung over him watching with his head on top of Luhan's head and arms wrapped around him... i hadnt really thought or cared that those two would always only stick to eachother and would stay to themselves, but how come them two stayed friends, and Kyungsoo was isolated and exiled from them?...

"i mean, Luhan and Kai also hated eachother at first but after all the fighting, bruises, scars, and emotional pain they caused to eachother, i think they just got tired and came to an understanding with eachother or something like that, but it was wierd, one day they'd be fighting and then the next day they were best friends again" Baekhyun explained

"so where was Kyungsoo during all this?" i asked curious

"Kyungsoo would always run off... he would always say he didnt want to get involved anymore, so i dont think they payed any mind to him at all or tried to fix things with him" he answered.

we both looked over to Luhan and Kai, who were still smiling and cheering at the game in front of Luhan and then looked over to kyungsoo in the kitchen....he looked lonely, sad and outcasted... although he had never shown he had any of those feelings on the outside, i now know that inside he was drowning.

Without thinking i walked over to Kyungsoo in the kitchen and hugged him from behind.

he must've been shocked cause he dropped the spoon into the pot and froze in his spot.

i just hugged him and laid my head on his back.

"wh-what are y-you doing?" he stuttered

"Kyungsoo, you know i love you right? your my only friend here" i said and i hugged him tighter.

we stayed like that for a while and he had dropped him hands to his sides.

he grabbed my hands that were tightly around his waist and gently pulled them away while turning to face me.

i stared up at him waiting for him to scold me. He let go of my hands and flicked me in the forehead.

i pouted my face and he smiled at me before turning back around to finish cooking.

i smiled...yay i made him smile! woo hoo!

i felt someones gaze on me and i turned to see who it was....it was Luhan, he had a concerned face as he watched us but turned his gaze away quickly as we made eye contact.

it made me wonder what he was thinking about at that moment, but i quickly brushed those thoughts away. i didnt want to think about Luhan or Kai right now, cause thinking about them now would only make me hate them even more... 

 

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                               

                                                              Short chapter but bear with me guys :P

                                                     Didnt proof read this so if there are mistakes, sorry :)

                                       Hope you continue reading and Subscribe cause its only getting better!