Chapter 1

Our Yesterday

           Surrounded by a vast number of sunflowers that looks like it can go on forever, a young man in a white t-shirt, white pants, and white shoes, with a bracelet and platinum blonde hair, stood tall and lean, looking at the lake right in front of him.  He looked so angelic and peaceful that anyone who dared to look at him will marvel at his presence.  It felt as if no one could disturb him.  No one except his already disturbed heart.  The heart that had just lost someone so dear to him that he could not help but to let a single tear leave his precious eyes. 

            Remembering all the memories that he shared with the woman he loved, Kim Jaejoong smiled sweetly as he threw the white daisy onto the lake as a final farewell. 

            “I love you. Always and forever,” was all that he could say as he turned around while the camera takes in its last shot. 

            Kim Jaejoong is a famous celebrity and one of the members of the idol group, DBSK.  He is good looking, rich, and a real charmer.  But he was more known for being a notorious player.  He knows that women love him and he loves them back.  Well, women who are, well, fully developed.  He considers looks as the top priority in women.  And brain and heart, tied for a distant second. 

            Today is Jaejoong’s shoot for his commercial for men’s perfume, called Tomorrow.  And he just finished his last shot.  As soon as he finished, one of the female staffs gave him a towel, a bottle of water, and a piece of paper with her phone number and the words “Call Me” on it, which he was more than happy to receive as soon as he saw how skimpy her skirt was and how her push up bra is doing wonders to her figure.

            To show his appreciation Jaejoong leaned closer to the female staff and whispered, “Thank you,” in her ear.  That was enough to send shivers up and down her body.  Of course, he couldn’t let a single one of his female admirers, who were watching him in a close distance with hearts in their eyes, feel disappointed so he gave them a wink and a smirk that made them swoon in excitement………..  And argue who he actually sent them to.

           “Stop that,” his manager, Park In Moo, whispers to him. 

           “Stop what?” Jaejoong asked innocently.

          “That.  Pretending to be innocent and flirting with everything with a pulse,” Park In Moon said knowingly.

          “Chill-ax.  I’m not really interested in ALL of them, but I do want them to keep being interested in me.  Call it my fan service.  And what do you mean I flirt with everything with a pulse?  I do not.  Just all the women who have big ……”  Jaejoong said. 

         “Yeah, yeah.  I know.  Everyone knows,” his manager cuts him off.  “You don’t have to finish what you’re saying.  It’s disturbing.  Still, you shouldn’t just play with women.  You wouldn’t want to actually lose THE ONE when you find her just because of your habits.”

         “It’s not disturbing.  It’s my preference.  I mean what REAL man wouldn’t want a fully developed woman?  And THE ONE?  Really, Hyung?  You really believe in that?” Jaejoong said.

         “Yes.  Believe it or not, everyone has someone who is perfect for them.  Including you.  And also, I’m one of those men who actually wants my woman to have the brains and the heart, not just the body,” said his manager.

         “Whatever.  No wonder you don’t get laid.  Let’s just go,” said Jaejoong.

         After saying their goodbyes to the staff, Jaejoong and Park In Moo walked towards their van to leave.  As they were walking by, they passed a woman with long hair and wearing a white dress walking towards where they just shot the commercial.  She didn’t notice them but Jaejoong noticed her.  And just like the commercial, she went close to the lake and she was surrounded by the field of sunflowers.  But unlike the commercial, she did not shed a tear, nor did she say a final farewell.  Instead, she smiled sweetly and brightly, as she screamed “Hello” towards the lake.  People looked at her.  Everything noticed her.  And Jaejoong watched her.

         “That girl is so …….. not my type,” was all he said before turning back towards the van.

         “Really?” his manager got curious as he pats Jaejoong’s shoulder.  “Why not?  She’s cute and quite cheerful too.  And she has a good figure.  Maybe not what you usually go for but she’s a step up from them.  Definitely,” he said.

        "Yeah?  She has a good body, I’ll give her that.  But she’s too loud……. and weird.  Looks like trouble.  Not my type,” Jaejoong said.

        “You, the King of all players, not wanting trouble?  I don’t believe that.  You create trouble just by breathing,” Park In Moo said.

        “Whatever.  Let’s go.  I’m tired,” Jaejoong replied.  As they were driving to his penthouse, he was beginning to doze off.  But before he could finally fall asleep, he can’t help but think about the girl he had just seen.  And how she looked like an angel in the middle of the field.  As soon as he remembered her smiling, he finally fell asleep.