Finding Out More About The Haters of Yoonfany Couple Thru Krystal...

My Sis's Revenge

Yul's POV

"Hey, hyung why are you up so early?" Aiden asked while walking to the bathroom with half closed eyes."Good morning dude, i need to do some work today, thats why" I reply to him. I am wearing a black shirt with white khaki shorts.Then i brought along a small sling back and wore my sunglasses. I said bye to aiden and left the house. 

I was waiting infront of jessica's aprartment for 10 minutes. After the nth time of ringing the doorbell,jessica opened the door lazily. But her eyes opened wide and was hung open as she was shocked to see me in her apartment.

"I have my own ways to find ur apartment" i said while giving her my charming smile. Jessica just sigh and let me in her apartment. After sitting down in the couch with jessica, i turned to face jessica. "Do you know Tiffany Hwang and Kwon Yoona??" i asked her. 

She stared at me with teary eyes."DO u KNOW who I AM?!" i yelled. Jessica shook her head and started to tremble in fear of my sudden outburst. "fine, i am the elder brother of Yoona who commited sucide two years ago" I said calmly. 

"Im so sorry that i cannot save Yoona and Tiffany's lives as many bad things occur to fast" Jessica said to me with pleading eyes. I was in fact melted by her soft expression so i decided to comfort her by hugging her.

"Its okay, i know that u cant help them due to ur circumstances but can u help me find more hyomin and jooyeon?" I asked her. "My sister,krystal, will help you out with that as she was their close friend at that time" jessica said calmly. Then i asked her for krystal's university address and thanked her for her help.

I got down from the taxi after paying the fee. I got a huge shock when i saw aiden hugging krystal?! "Oh my GOD Yul oppa is here already?!" krystal yelled at aiden so that he will leave her alone."Hyung, i need to leave now as i have something urgent to do" aiden said and flee from the university.

Hehehe My icy glare work perfectly fine, i thought to myself. "So oppa, what do u want to know from me?" krystal asked me with a blank face. " I want to know more about the Haters Of the Yoonfany couple from you" i said. Her eyes widened in shock when she realised that i am Yoona's Oppa

"Oppa, i used to be Yoona's best friend as she was very close to Jessica unnie thru Tiffany unnie" Krystal told me."Oh i see, then can we go back to ur apartment so that we can talk together with Jessica" i said. "Ermm,sure oppa i dont have any lesson now."  Krystal said.

Then i flag a taxi for us as my car was in service now. After reaching the apartment, we found jessica sleeping on the couch peacefully. "OMG Unnie THERE IS A CUCUMBER IN UR FACE" krystal yelled at jessica's ear. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Jessica screamed in her infamous dolphin scream while running around like a lunatic.

But when she saw me, she became shy and stared at me. The we made stared at each other intently but stopped doing so when her sister coughed loudly and rolled her eyes at our shy romance moment.