Jiyeon Is In The Mental Hospital?!

My Sis's Revenge

Yul's POV

While travelling in the bike behind the Jung Sisters car, Eunjung called me and told me that my youngest sis, Jiyeon, is admitted in the Mental Hospital. I could not even talk to eunjung without stuttering and then he told me that he will be waiting for me at the hospital.

I immediately drive my bike towards the hospital's direction as i was worried about my other sis , Jiyeon. Many unimaginable things have happened during my overseas trip and i regret of going to that stupid overseas buisness trip.

When i reached the hospital's entrance i saw Eunjung  waiting for me in the main lobby impatiently. "Hyung, i was about to reach my high school when Jiyeon's home room teacher called me using Jiyeon's handphone. She told me that Jiyeon suddenly snap back at her and started yelling Where is my unnie. She started running out from the classroom but the teacher had already called the mental hospital as she was afraid that she will do something rash"  Eunjung told me while sobbing.

"I know about yo... How did you end up here?!" I yelled at krystal. She just rolled her eyes and dragged me to visit Jiyeon. Eunjung's eyes widened in shock.When we reached at her ward "Unieeeeeeeeeee!" Jiyeon yelled happily whle krystal ,who is still possesed by Yoona's spirit, ran to her bed and hugged her.

I smiled at them and then jiyeon started to chat with 'yoona' while i watched them. "Oppa why u never bring unnie with u?" Jiyeon asked me innocently. " Unnie was busy and im so sorry to leave u alone" krystal said and smiled at her lovingly while jiyeon's hair.

Eunjung's POV

I was sitting at the chair outside jiyeon's ward when i saw Yuri walking towards me. I was confused that he glared at me for no reason. "Hey i know about Yoona and Tiffany's death but why did u hide it from me?!" Yul hyung yelled at me while grabbing my shirt.

"Oppa Stop it this is a HOSPITAL!" a girl looked like yoona pushed Yul hyung away from me. "I'm really sorry hyung , its just that i know u wil not handle Yoona's death well" i said while looking at the floor."Its okay ham oppa, i know about that. I got to leave oppa so bye" the girl said and left the hospital.

I looked at her in disbelief as she really does look like Yoona alot. When i looked at Yul hyung, he whispered to me that she was not yoona but was possessed by her. It seems that the her older sister,Jessica, is possesed by Tiffany. 

My mouth hung open when i know about that but i know that my Jiyeon will be glad to see her as she adores Tiffany unnie so much.