Staying With the Jung Sisters and 'Yoona' Acting Suspicious??

My Sis's Revenge

Yul's POV

I let 'Yoona" sleep on the bed while i sleep at the living room as i was worried about jessica. I had no choice but to carry Jessica to sleep with krystal. Then I realised that krystal was not there? "Aishhh where did she go" i mumbled to myself.  i decided to find her no matter what as i could sense that something bad may happen.

I looked out of the window and saw krystal walking to Jessica's car carrying a sling bag. 'She seemed to be very suspicious' i though to myself as i decided to take aiden's bike. I always have a spare key to the bike as i was the one who present him this bike.

I patiently waited for 'krystal' to drive out of the carpark first so that she will not know that i am following her. After that i drive the bike but soon could not be able to follow the care as she drive too fast. Luckily i took note of the car's plate number. I quickly try to track the car thru the GPS and found out that she is at an motel.

The motel is situated at the country side and i wondered why 'krystal' want to come here. I decided not to follow her at first but after 15 minutes , i got impatient of waiting for her. So i sneaked in the motel to find out that there was no owner for this place. 

Suddenly i listened somebody screaming for help. And when i opened one of the room's door, i saw 'krystal' stabbing a brown haired guy brutally. My eyes widened in shock when i saw that. I thought Yoona is not a violent girl.

"Yoongie~ah stop stabbing him already cuz he is dead a long time ago" Tiffany said to yoona? When i turned around, i saw Jessica gave an eyesmile to me and 'yoona'. "This is the guy who make me commit sucide" 'Tiffany' whispered to me. For the first time i find Tiffany's eyesmile creepy and eerie. Also the fact that Jessica is doing that freaks me out. 

Then 'Yoona' walked towards us after throwing the knife at that dead guy. "HEHEHEHE i got my revenge at last, how dare he have the guts to harm us" (krystal possessed by yoona) said that while hanging her arm on 'Jessica'.

'Yoona' then looked at me while smirking. "Oppa i am very proud of u, i though you will not care about me but still u decided to protect me even when im dead" she said. I smiled at her with teary eyes and said that this was all i can do as her oppa.

Then i told them to leave the Jung Sisters alone but they say that they cannot do so as they have some unfinished work to complete first. But they ensure me that the Jung Sisters will not be harmed by them as they know that i love Jessica alot but is too shy to confess to her.