Awkward Moment With The Ice Princess And a Mysterious Envelope?

My Sis's Revenge

Yul's POV,

i was jogging around the park near my apartment,when my phone suddenly vibrated. Soo was begging me to go to his modelling studio now cuz he need a male model asap. Without choice i aggred to help me cuz i did not want to hear blabbering. And this may be a new chance to start my life without yoona... When i reached his studio, soo grinned widely and thanked me for a million times. Then he told me to change to a white shirt and a black skinny jeans with black dress shoes. After i have changed, i saw the same blonde haired girl wearing a sleevless white dress shirt and had smoky eye makeup. I stood frozen for a moment as she looked so hot and i could not believe that will be posing with her. Her hair was everwhere which made her look even hotter.

Then soo pushed me to the white screen photoshoot area and told me to open all the buttons of my shirt as this is a couples shot. I was blushing while undoing my buttons as she was there. She was staring coldly at me then she gave me her hand and said that she was jessica. I shook my hands with her awkwardly and told her that i am yul. "Nice abs u have there" she said while staring at my chocolate abs. "Thanks i love to work out alot thats why" i told her while scratching the back of my neck.

"HELOOO! we don't have the whole day to chat here guys first finish this shoot " soo yelled. I notice that jessica was annoyed by him and waited for his instruction. Soo told jessica to stand infront of me and looked at me with lust while touching my abs.When jessica touched my abs, i shivered as i felt wierd. And her lustful gaze make me feel more akward and i have to control my raging hormones. 

"okay excellent guys!" soo shouted and clicked his camera the he told jessica to act more intimate with me as she wanted the photo too look realistic. I must say that jessica was very professional in work but with her the atmospehere turned cold. Maybe its her natural personality thats why. Then jessica leaned her body towards me pulled my head towards her. Next was something i did not expected, she kissed me passionately yet not roughly. My heart alomost wanted to explode as her lips touched mine then i heard two click sounds from soo.

Then soo decided to wrap up the shoot as he was satisfied with our work. But after that kissing incident, i felt awkward with jessica.

Jessica POV

i just could not believe that i kissed him .I mean i do not even know him and i just kissed him? i mentally cursed myself to act like that but this is all for work only. That was when i realised that my car was in the service centre and i need to return home urgently. I have to take care of krystal as she is currently studying for her medical examinations.

I knew that without me, she will not eat properly and may over stress herself. Then yul offered me to ride in his car as we stayed in the same apartment. One the way i take away chinese food as krystal loves them.Then after i reached my apartment i thanked yul again and ran upstairs.

Yul's POV,

I was surprised to see that jessica is so caring towards her sister. Even though she seemed to be a cold person at first, she still got manners and is funny sometimes. I was lucky that i get to know more about her and hope i can make her mine soon. I started to grinned widely when aiden came towards me and gave me a 'are u crazy?' look. I just ruffled his hair playfully and shrugged my shoulders.Then aiden told me that there is a annoymous big envelope for me. As i opened i saw a white cd and a paper that state "watch this alone!" in a black ink.

Even though i was in watching this, i decided to do what it stated as it may be something important to me.