Watching The Video N Meeting Yoonfany Spirits?

My Sis's Revenge

Yul's POV

I quickly locked the door just in case aiden barged in my door. Then i switched on my laptop and insert the cd in the disc drive. Suddenly there was a girl who looks like yoona calling someone else on the phone. I think that this was recordered in her laptop's webcam. But i wondered why she looked so anxious. "sica unnie... can tiffany stay at ur house today? cuz im afraid that someone may hurt her" she asked. "hmmm the name seem so familiar to me" i thought. Then the next moment, she started crying and told the unnie that hyomin and her gang were threatening her again. And telling her that she is a disgrace to this society cuz she's a lesbian.

Tears started to flow as i watched her cry cuz i felt really bad for not protecting her as her oppa properly. Then she begged the caller not to tell tiffany as she did not want her to worry bout this unnecessarily. Later she thanked her and hang the phone up. After doing so, she looked at the screen and told that she really hope nothing happen to tiffany as she loves her more than her life.And she will even sacrifice her life to let tiffany survive if she need do that.

After the video ended, i felt a sudden cold wind that send shiver to my spines. But i did not even opened the window. As i turned around, i see yoona and tiffany in white dresses. I was rubbing my eyes several times to make sure that i am not dreaming now."Oppa, i missed u" yoona said while looking at me with teary eyes. I just stood there frozen as i was feeling scared. Then she came forward and hugged me. "Many things have happened while u were not here and i know that u must be feeling confused right now." "but please do me a favour by helping me take revenge" she said seriously. So i had no choice but to help her if not i am not considered her real oppa right? Then tiffany came infront of me and hand me small notebook. "This will help you know bout those two girls that yoona mentioned just now" she said while giving me her eyesmile.

I could not help but feel guilty as i did not help them when they were alive.I think yoona just read my mind as she said that it is not my fault and this is their decision.But i still wonder how am i goin to help her. As i was already tired of the busy day, i decided to sleep after yoonfany sprits left me.