Finally back to my motherland?

My Sis's Revenge

Yul's POV

When i stepped outside the Incheon International Airport, my smile become wider. It has been 2 years for staying in America for my buisness issue and i missed my sisters a lot. I exhaled the sweet scent of my motherland. Then i thought on how my friends and sibilings are goin to react on my sudden return. hehehe i was laughing evily while the onlookers gave me wierd looks. I took a taxi to my apartment as i wanted to take a nice relaxing shower after travelling in the plane for long hours. 

As i was about to open the door to my apartment,somebody hugged me suddenly till i fall down. It was none other than aiden. "ewww dude get off me or else people think we are gay!" i yelled at him annoyed."gosh hyung i was just too happy that you are here at last" he pouted cutely at me as he got up. I stand up and ruffled his hair playfully. Even though we are just friends, i treat him like my little bro. As i knew aiden hate people playing with his hair, i ran away as fast as i can. 

Suddenly i stopped running as i saw a blonde young woman getting down from the door. Aiden also stopped chasing me and stared at that then . The blonde girl was holding a hand of another girl with long black hair and walked past us. I feel like the time has stopped as i saw her . She has a milky skin ,thin lips and nice figure even though she is not that tall.

Aiden's POV

When i first saw the girl with long black hair, i was stunned. How can a girl be y and innocent at the same time?? She have a beautiful angelic face that i would love to admire at the whole time.But when she walked past us, both me and hyung shivered. There was a cold atmosphere with these two girls and i will like to know more about her. I nudged yul and wriggle my eyebrows to indicate him that i know that he was drooling at that blonde girl. He gave me a cold glare and tried to resist but his lips formed into a small smile.

Then we decided to make them ours and we high five together for our plans.