Knowing More About The bullies of Yoona thru the Notebook?

My Sis's Revenge

Yul's POV

I suddenly woke up from my dream as i dream about someone getting killed. That was when i realised that i am sweating profusely as i was still freaked out by that dream. So i decided to drink a bottle of cold waterto cool myself down. After that, i noticed a small note book on the coffee table. As i was curious about the notebook, i started reading them one by one.

My eyes widened as i realised that it was yoona's personal diary. On the first few pages,yoona wrote about how she met tifany and how they become a couple.At the middle of the book, yoona wrote about how she hated 'them' alot as they like to bully her all the time.

Jooyeon and Hyomin used to be yoona's bestfriend before she met tiifany. They treated yoona like their own sister but when they heard about the yoonfany couple. They felt disgusted as they hated lesbians. And hyomin's cousin, donghae, loved yoona so much but did not dare to confess to her.

Both donghae and hyomin felt mad at Yoona for that so Hyomin and Jooyeon decided to bully her for revenge.But Yoona did not know about donghae loving her so she was confused on the sudden change in Hyomin and Jooyeon.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I read through her diary entries about her bullying incidents and how much she regretted not having me there when she needed me the most.Then I wonder whether donghae was the one who plan to yoona. I felt that there is something fishy about this donghae, jooyeon and hyomin. So I decided to find out more about these three people who hated the Yoonfany couple so much as they have a motive to harm them.