Chapter 6

Kiss and Tell

 

 

 

“Cousins?” Jessica was staring at Tiffany with wide eyes.

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica in an odd way trying to figure out just what was going through the girl’s head.

“Yes. Her mom and my mom are sisters. Is that why you rejected me? You thought I had a girlfriend. Why would you think we’re lovers?”

 

“Well… umm… I-I … I kinda heard you guys talking in the hallway yesterday and it sounded like you were… you know… involved.”

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica in the eyes before bursting into laughter. “Hahaha! Oh! I totally get why you would have thought that.”

 

“Hey! Don’t laugh! Your words sounded very romantic like a lover’s would!”

 

“What can I say, I’m gifted when it comes to my mouth.” Tiffany shrugged and noticed Jessica blush once again. “My, my, my, Jessi you sure are dirty.”

 

“Y-you… I-I-“

 

“All I meant was that I’m good with words and singing.” Tiffany winked at Jessica and smiled widely.

 

Jessica took a deep breathe. “Anyways… are you going to let go of me?”

 

Tiffany looked down and notices she was still holding on to Jessica. “Oh.” She was about to let go but looked into Jessica’s eyes instead. “I will. Just not until you agree to go on a date with me.”

 

“Is this how you get the ladies? Making them date you?” Jessica chuckled.

 

“Just the special ones.” Tiffany smiled at her. “So, what do you say? ”

 

Jessica smiled gently back at Tiffany and happily replied, “I’d love to!”  

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona sat on the floor outside of the bathroom waiting. Yuri had insisted she go with her to the restroom. Yoona, not in the mood for arguments, agreed. She’d been hearing shuffling from inside the bathroom for a while now and was tired of waiting.

 

“Yuri! It doesn’t take this long to pee! What are you doing!?”

 

Yoona heard more shuffling and heard a thud. “Yoona…” Yuri spoke through the door, not wanting to let Yoona see her this way. “I don’t feel too good…”

 

As soon as she heard those words Yoona instantly became anxious. Am I seriously worried?!

 

She knocked on the door harder than before. “Then let me in!”

 

“…”

 

“Yuri!”

 

“I-it’s okay! I’ll be okay… I think its food poisoning…”

 

Yoona kicked the door, “If you don’t open up I’ll go get the keys and let myself in!”

 

Yoona heard shuffling once again and the door click. When Yuri opened the door Yoona was able to see her state. The lights had come back on but the storm had not let up. With the lights flickering Yuri looked almost possessed.

 

Her hair was now down and covering her face. She had one hand holding onto her stomach and there was a stench of vomit in the air. Disregarding the smell and the frightening scene Yoona walked up to her. She brought her hand up and moved Yuri’s hair away from her face.

 

Yoona could see the girl was sick and it seemed pretty serious. “What’s wrong?”

 

“It’s just an upset stomach… I’m find…”

 

“No you’re not!” Yoona put her arm around Yuri and helped her out of the bathroom. “Don’t worry I’ll take care of you…”

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

Okay guys, YoonYul is the winner

and I live to please so after this story's done i'll start uploading the next.

Its already up and will be uploaded after Kiss and Tell finishes.

So without further ado *drumroll*

Strictly Yours

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/365675