Foreword

Kiss and Tell

 

 

Yuri bolted up from bed at the sound of her alarm. It was her first day yet she managed to ruin it already. She rushed through her morning routine before dashing out the front door of her one story house. She felt her long black hair whip against the wind as she ran to her car.

The weather had been crazy lately and Yuri was sure Mother Nature was going through menopause. She quickly sped off down the streets of her neighborhood and into the highway. Her cell phone rang as she parked in front of her new office building.

"Hello?"

"Yuri!" She heard her best friend's voice yell desperately, "where are you!? I did not get you this job so that you could ruin my reputation! The boss will be here in 10 minutes and I already told you she's a hardass!"

"Jessica! Relax baby! I'm running up the stairs as we speak!"

Just then Yuri bust through the doors and into her new workplace. She speed walked to her desk while winking at Jessica who scoffed as she passed by.

Yuri situated herself into her desk and began going through the tasks that were already set out for her. Her phone rang once again and she sighed as she saw who was calling her.

“What??” Yuri whined

“Don’t give me that little attitude of yours! I just wanted to tell you that the devil’s here!” Jessica whispered her words harshly before hanging up.

Yuri rolled her eyes and turned to begin filing the papers left on her desk.

“Attitude? My attitude? Ha! Coming from the Ice Princess herself! And so what if the boss is coming! At least I’m on time sheesh!”

“Well that’s a good start Ms. Kwon.” A hard and sarcastically melodious voice said from behind Yuri making her freeze. At that moment she knew her new boss was standing behind her.

Yuri took a deep breath and turned swiftly with a smile on her face. However when she was met with the face of the infamous Im Yoona she couldn’t even breathe.