Chapter 2

Kiss and Tell

 

 

Jessica was gathering her papers after the meeting had finished. She looked up and could see that the rest of the girls felt just as relieved as she did for it to be over. She looked particularly at one girl who was placing her paperwork in a light pink briefcase. She couldn’t help but admire Tiffany even though she was sure something was going on between her and Yuri.

 

Jessica had noticed how the two had spent all meeting sending each other looks and she also had seen Tiffany slip Yuri a note before standing up to go. Jessica sighed at her awful luck and walked out of the meeting room.

 

She walked down the hall and noticed Tiffany once again. She was speaking to Sunny about something she couldn’t hear. As she moved closer she managed to hear Sunny scold Tiffany.

 

“I’m telling you it’s a bad idea Tiffany!”

 

“Oh, come on Sunbun! You never let me have any fun!”

 

The two stopped talking as they saw Jessica approaching. Tiffany instantly put a smile on her face while Sunny tried to hide the annoyance she felt.

 

Jessica smiled at them. “Have a good day ladies.”

 

“You too” The girls both replied.

 

Jessica smiled one last time before entering her office and going to her desk. From her seat she could see Tiffany shoo Sunny away and walk back towards Yuri and Yoona’s offices.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona was just not having a good day. Working with Tiffany was hard enough as it was without the girl being as distracted as she was today. She noticed Tiffany glancing at her new assistant all meeting. The nerve of that girl! She had only been single for two months and already she was eying her next victim!

Yoona looked at Yuri who was cleaning up the meeting room. She remembered Yuri disrespecting her earlier and she wouldn’t let that slide. What bothered her more was that she couldn’t get Yuri’s voice out of her head. The word “Princess” kept replaying in her head.

 

Yoona was no dog! And being Yuri’s boss meant she had the power to punish her for her stepping out of line. Yoona smiled wickedly and looked at Yuri once again. The poor girl is in for a long day tomorrow.

 

Yuri, who had not noticed Yoona’s sudden change in attitude, got chills. She looked up and noticed she was alone now. She could have sworn Yoona was standing there just a few seconds ago. Yuri dismissed her thoughts and made her was into her office. She could see Yoona was sitting by her desk looking at her. Yuri turned away and tried to shake off the bad feeling she was having. She turned back and Yoona was still staring at her.

 

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows but before she could say anything she was pulled into her own office.

 

“Ouch!”

 

Tiffany was pulling Yuri by the back of her collar. “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

 

“Excuse me?” Yuri scowled and fixed her shirt

 

“You didn’t tell me you got a job working for Dictator Im!” Tiffany’s voice was slowly rising.

 

“Oh would you relax! I just started working here today.”

 

“Yuri! How could you not tell me!”

 

“Because it isn’t any of your business!” Yuri felt her own voice raise so she took a deep breath and continued. “This is my decision and I wanted to keep it to myself. Why would you care anyways?”

 

“Because I love you! I care about what you do with your life whether you like it or not.” Tiffany sighed and pulled Yuri into a hug. “Are you coming over Saturday?”

 

“I don’t think so… sorry…”

 

“Its okay… just think about it…” Tiffany let go of Yuri and smiled at her. “You can call me tomorrow and tell me for sure.”

 

Tiffany walked over to the door and opened it. She walked out but before leaving she turned back. “Yuri, please stop trying to keep me out of your life… because you know… I desperately need you in mine.”

 

“I’m sorry Fany-ah. It won’t happen again.” Yuri gave Tiffany an apologetic smile before walking back into her office.

 

Yoona, who had been watching Yuri’s office, was angrily trying to understand what had just happened. One minute she saw Yuri getting dragged into a room by Tiffany and the next there they were having some intimate moment and declaring their love in the hallway. What. The. Hell.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica continued to work on the paperwork for the Romantic Street project when she heard a knock on her door. She looked up to see Sunny standing there, smiling.

 

“Hey. Sorry if I’m interrupting you.”

 

“It’s not problem at all, please come in.” Jessica put down her pen and motioned for Sunny to have a seat. Sunny walked in but didn’t sit.

 

“It’s fine, it’ll only be a minute.”

 

“Okay, what is it that you need?” Jessica looked at Sunny curiously.

 

“I wanted to know if you were free tomorrow night.”

 

“Huh?” Jessica asked startled by her question.

 

Sunny chuckled and continued, “Don’t take it the wrong way. There are just some details we have to go over before the launch in a couple of weeks and Ms. Im told me that you were the person to talk to.”

 

“O-oh, Yes, okay.” Jessica pulled out her day planner and looked it over. “I’m free from 3 onward tomorrow afternoon. Would that be good for you?”

 

“That would be perfect. Tiffany has a meeting from 3 to 3:30 but it’s nothing that can’t be rescheduled.”

 

“T-tiffany?”

 

“Yeah, you’re going to be meeting with her tomorrow. Come by the office at that time and we’ll be set.” Sunny handed Jessica a piece of paper with the meeting place and time scribbled on it.

 

“Alright… Thank you.” Sunny waved goodbye and exited Jessica’s office.

 

Jessica sat there for a moment scolding herself for her bad luck. What do I do? My best friend’s girlfriend? Jessi, you idiot!

 

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

[A/N]: hey guys, thanks for the support!

This story will act as somewhat of an intermission for Under Covers before its finale. For those of you who havent read Under Covers, please do check it out! Its my other ace family fic. This story isnt going to be long. It'll be anywhere from 5 to 10 chapters so please look forward to it.

Your subscriptions and comment they really mean a lot! I just hit 200 unique subscribers and i honestly cant believe it so thank you very much!

 

BTW: if you guys have any specific story requests regarding the ace family just comment them on my profile and mybe i can whip up a story for ya ;)