Little girl

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol turns around to see what was it and then he see the thing crawling on the floor closing to him and other members. Suddenly his legs went weak and he falls on the floor, sitting in front of the others.

 

“Appa~..”

 

Chanyeol heard that again, but now he’s sure it’s comes from that thing. It’s getting closer and closer, Chanyeol can’t control his feeling, his heart feels like want to explode any time soon and he just hopes that thing will disappear.

 

The thing is crawling to Chanyeol, as soon as it’s in front of him, its turn itself from something black into a little girl. It’s appearance similar to kid around 3 or 4 years. She’s touch Chanyeol’s leg and then sit on his lap, staring at Chanyeol’s face.

 

When she’s doing that, Chanyeol can’t move his body even an inch. He tried to not look at that little girl but there’s something on her eyes that make him keep staring at her. The other members also can’t move from their spot, Suho wants to call Chanyeol but his tongue feels numb.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

Everyone startled as they heard that. They let out a big sigh as soon as they see their managers have back to the dorm, but Chanyeol still on his place, didn’t move at all.

 

“Chanyeol-ah..are you okay?” Baekhyun pats his shoulder.

 

“Huh??” Chanyeol seems like just back to the reality. He’s looking around the living room, look on his lap, but nothing’s there.

 

“Did you guys saw that??” Chanyeol asked the others.

 

The other members nod their head.

 

“Saw what?” one of the managers asked.

 

“uh..we saw something weird. Something black and its suddenly turned into a little girl.” Suho explain to them.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter