A child?

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“We are going to die~!!!” Baekhyun cried out as he sees that thing already so close to them.

 

“What was taking you too long to open the door??” Suho said that as he opens the door easily, making those two fell on the floor.

 

“Ugh! Chanyeol..~ you sit on me..” Baekhyun is trying to push him off.

 

“Sorry..” Chanyeol quickly gets up and helps Baekhyun to stand.

 

“That thing!! Where is it??” Baekhyun is looking around their room searching for something.

 

“Guys..what’s wrong? What thing?” Suho looks to both of the boys in front of him, trying to understand what had happened to them.

 

“Uhhh..It’s black, and it’s crawling from Chanyeol’s bed and coming to us!!” Baekhyun still searching for that thing he saw before. He even looks under their bed.

 

“Chanyeol, what is it?” Suho gave up asking to Baekhyun and turn his head to Chanyeol who standing near to him. Still looking shocked, looks like both of them have been through something scary.

 

“It’s..a child. I’m not sure since it’s dark. But from its figure, I think it’s a child.” Chanyeol explains to the leader.

 

“A child?” Sehun interrupting them.

 

Chanyeol nods his head, still trying to calm himself. He barely remembered of what he just saw because of the panic and the darkness don’t really help at that time for him to compose everything up.

 

“Maybe you guys just imagined thing up..” Sehun said it nonchalantly.

 

“How come both of us can imagine a same thing at the same time??” Baekhyun tried to defend on what he and Chanyeol just saw.

 

“Uhh..I don’t know, maybe because you guys share a room so….maybe chemistry?” Sehun still in his half sleep while saying that.

 

“Okay then, let’s go to sleep back. It’s nearly 4 now. We still have schedule starts at 8. Go to sleep.” Suho cut it out before both of them start any quarrel. He rub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter