Spend time at dorm part 2

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

That night, 5 of them decided to watch movie to kill times while Chanyeol already fell asleep in the room.

 

“What movie we’re going to watch?” Sehun asked his hyungs.

 

“Uhh..romantic?” Suho said that resulting a grunt sounds from the others.

 

“What? What’s wrong with that?” Suho pouted.

 

“How about action movie?” Baekhyun said that while throwing his fists through the air. Like fighting with someone.

 

“No, I’m not in a mood to watch any action genre tonight. Else?” Kai said that, staring blankly on the tv screen.

 

“Let’s watch horror then.” D.O suggested which causing the other four looking to each other amusedly.

 

“Cool~ let’s watch it then. Hyung, go find one quickly.” Sehun poking Suho is now handling the remote control on his hand. They decided to subscribe one of the movies since there is no movie played on the channels at the moment.

 

“Okay okay…wait.” Suho pushed some buttons on the remote control, scrolling the list of the horror movies on the tv screen.

 

“Which one?” Suho asked his other members when he can’t decide which one they should watch tonight.

 

“That one! That one! It looks interesting.” Baekhyun were pointing at the one of the movie when it’s flashed on the screen.

 

“Paranorumal akutibity?” Sehun says th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter