Detective Thehun

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow’s morning, everyone got up like usual and heading to the company. They practice their dances, singing and other things. Sehun sits on the floor after done practicing the dance while playing with his phone. Suddenly he remembered about what Chanyeol told them last night. About the smoke he saw in his dream.

 

Sehun surf the web with his phone, searching any old news about their apartment. “Maybe there was a fire before.” He talked in his mind as he types something on the phone. His eyes got widen when he found the news about the apartment. “Everything makes sense now. So, that is what was happened to them. I see.” He mumbled with himself while reading the news on his phone. “I feel like a detective now. Detective Thehun.” He smiled.

 

“Why you smile like an idiot, Sehun?” Baekhyun sits beside him as he said that.

 

“I’m cute, okay.” Sehun pouted.

 

“Yeah…yeah..right.” Baekhyun opened the bottle on his hand and gulping the water.

 

“I found something interesting.” Sehun said that.

 

“Found what? ?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Tsk, I’m not that ert. I found out about those ghosts.” Sehun told him.

 

Almost choked, Baekhyun quickly covers his mouth and swallows the water. “Ghosts?”

 

“Yeah, why we didn’t even think to search about the apartment before? I mean, ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter