Tell Us

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol!”

 

Chanyeol heard someone calling for him. He looked around but sees no one.

 

“Chanyeol-ah!!”

 

He furrowed his eyebrows while searching the owner of the voice. Then he felt someone shaking his shoulder. He blinked his eyes once and suddenly he found out that he was lying on his bed, inside his room while the five pairs of eyes staring worriedly at him. Baekhyun is still shaking his shoulder.

 

“What? What’s happened?” Chanyeol asked them.

 

“We should ask that to you.” Suho said that.

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

 

“We was watching movie and suddenly we heard a loud noise from your room. When we came inside, we see you drenched in sweat and looked like going to suffocate.” Sehun told him that. He already sat at the edge of the bed.

 

Chanyeol still looked confused. When he heard what Sehun said, he could feel that his clothes were drenched with his own sweat. He looks again to s. Their eyes still showing how worried they are to him.

 

“Ahaha..it’s nothing. Just nightmare, I guessed.” Chanyeol rubbed his back of neck.

 

“Are you sure?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“yeah..” Chanyeol gets up from his bed and walked out from the room.

 

The others just shrugged their shoulder as they saw that and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter