Wait..there's another?

Our Dorm Is Haunted? [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol..”

 

Chanyeol twitches his eyebrows as he heard that voice. He doesn’t know whether he should open his eyes this time or not.

 

“Yah! Chanyeol-ah! Wake up!”

 

Chanyeol instantly opened his eyes widely and look around him. There’s a Baekhyun who standing near his bed while putting his hand at both side of his waist.

 

“Finally!! Wake up now. We have schedule this morning and we can’t be late again like before.” Baekhyun rushed out from the room leaving Chanyeol, who is now blinking repeatedly on his bed, trying to figure what exactly happen to him.

 

He gets up from the bed and walks to the door. While ruffling his hair, he opens the door and there are s walking back and forth, doing their things. Unlike before, he saw Kai already woke up and he’s sitting silently on the couch with his phone on his hand.

 

“Go get shower quickly. We’re getting late.” Suho spoke to him as soon as he sees Chanyeol gets out from the room.

 

Chanyeol nods his head and gets back in his room, grabbing towel and then heading to the toilet. His mind keep replaying on what he saw last night while he brushing his teeth in front of the mirror.

 

“Was it a dream?” Chanyeol talk in his mind, seeing his reflection on the mirror.

 

The voice of that man keeps echoing in his mind. He still remembers exactly each words that man said to him, about helping him and his daughter. Chanyeol frowned when some old memories hit him especially about the little girl he saw before. He shakes his head hoping it will get rid the memories off from his head. After a few minutes, he done washed up and get ready to continue their daily routine.

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter